Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What happened to you to know?
  • Mog
    Free Member

I think I may have reached a certain age. Mrs Mog’s out with her pals, baby’s in bed. ‘Nice,’ thinks I. Indian takeaway, Lions recorded from earlier while I was at work and 5 bottles of Fursty Ferret. I’m halfway down the Indian and only a bottle and half in on ‘the ferret.’ And I’m done. Don’t want anymore. Want a cup of tea.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

One of me favourite books!

sharki
    Free Member

I seem to remember fursty ferret giving me hayfever like symptoms, began sneezing lots and had a runny nose, then got proper tired…

That’s beside the point though…..time to break out the old DVD’s i think

therealhoops
    Free Member

ooh, same here. Missus watching chick flick, TRH jnr tucked up warm and snugg, me with a stack full of Amercian Dad dvd’s/bottles of Peroni to get through, and what am i doing….

….supping an earl grey and pondering an early night.

34 going on 64

druidh
    Free Member

What’s more sad – wanting a cup of tea or sitting at home getting pissed on your own?

ton

just been talking about something similar
    went to a bbq the other night, took 6 pint bottles of thatcher cider….ding dong i thought.
    had 2 bottles, was going down great, so i went and got another and a plate of nosh.
    had the food and 3/4 sips of the bottle and that was it.
    get me my tea, slippers and bed…………. 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

Mine too Rudeboy 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yer all getting old.

Last barbie I was at was a 5 am “oh bugger we drank everything” Had to cycle 25 miles home the next day as well – now that is when I felt my age

ton

teej, i feel very old.
    grandad ton any day soon. 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Awwwwwwwww

I am merely approaching middle age

sharki
    Free Member

But you have a lie in, 11sies, mid afternoon kip and then your nurse wakes you to empty your pi$$ tank..

Sleepings not in your routine…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Great minds, mama.. 😉

Yeah, but TJ, as a Yute, we’d drink owt in sight, but keel over. These days, I may go out, drink shit loads yet not suffer anywhere near as badly.

I spose, as you get older, you learn to pace yerself…

😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

if losing interest in alcohol is an indication of old age I’ve been old since I was 18 :o)

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Same here. Out last night for friday drinks. Finished in the pub and decided we wanted to carry on for a few more beers. Found a place still open and went to go in only to find there was a cover and the music was too loud for conversation. We all decided to go home.

ton

i did not just mean losing interest in booze.
    just a liking for tea, my own company, to chill out and more that anything, a nice early night in my bed when it is freshly made.
    i am a big soft geyt aren’t i??

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

just a liking for tea, my own company, to chill out and more that anything, a nice early night in my bed when it is freshly made.

just as well I like my own company as my toxic personality is hard to take :o) My idea of an early night is 1am, and I plan to chill when I’m dead…

MoreCashThanDash

Mrsswadey away for the weekend, kids tucked up dead to the world, beers in the fridge…..wahey!

Well, actually, I’ve just done the ironing, got a dark load of washing on, lined up a light load for the morning, and got swimming kits ready for lessons in the morning. Finished my cup of tea, thinking of an early night…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘What happened to you to know?’ is closed to new replies.