Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What Case for iphone4 ??
  • roadiesean
    Free Member

Just awaiting delivery for my iphone, want to get a case for it. I have one of those clear plastic backs for my ipod touch with a screen cover on it and its been brilliant (Air Jacket bought from Apple Store). Any ideas or thoughts on whats been used and good on here groovers ?

I want it accessible, but safe if my butterfingers drop the badboy !

Fankyouverymuch !

GrahamS

I’ve been using the Speck PixelSkin which I got free during antennagate.
    Sturdy, adds grip, pretty light. No complaints.

roadiesean
    Free Member

Antennagate ? Sorry ??? Is that the bit I’ve been hearing that coverage hasn’t been great, but helped by a case ??? If so, one that would help my case here as well would be good !

kiwijohn

Otterbox Defender if you’re clumsy like me.

ftr1873
    Free Member

Got the Apple Rubber Band, I mean Bumper Case. It’s good, allows access to the connectors and looks pretty cool. At £26 though, maybe look for a rip off one first!

loddrik
    Free Member

I had a Speck Pixelskin but got rid as it was too plasticky and slippy an non flat surfaces. Now got a silicone Case Mate vroom which is much nicer to hold.

GrahamS

Antennagate ? Sorry ??? Is that the bit I’ve been hearing that coverage hasn’t been great, but helped by a case ??? If so, one that would help my case here as well would be good !

Nah it was the big story when the iPhone 4 first came out: some builds lose reception if you hold them in such a way that you bridge over the black insulator separating the two antennas at the bottom left edge of the phone. So Apple offered free cases to resolve the issue.

GrahamS

The PixelSkin has survived a few drops and constant attention of an 11 month old baby, but if you are seriously hamfisted then Otterbox is probably the way to go. The new Reflex series look good.

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/04/11/otterbox-reflex-series-case-for-iphone-4-first-look/

roadiesean
    Free Member

Those Otterbox’s look good but I can’t find where to buy them other than some online mob in the UK called babybottlecap and there website doesn’t exactly make you confident !

Kuco

Amazon sell the otterbox

northshoreniall

Otterpocket from amazon here too, survived my clumsiness for couple years now n

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What Case for iphone4 ??’ is closed to new replies.