Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • What can we do to make STW a happier, funnier place..?
  • no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

It seems to have 'gone off' a bit of late. Too much righteous worthiness flopping about. Existing in a persistent lack-of-humour vacuum. People sometimes being almost vindictively unhelpful. It was better than this once, wasn't it?*

Has STW begun to implode into itself?

Do we need to start a new hidden forum somewhere on the interweb that will recapitulate some of that old irreverent fun vibe?

…Or do we just all need a group hug?
    (* Maybe it was always like this, and I just need to go out for a ride instead 😉 )

Drac

Do we need to start a new hidden forum somewhere on the interweb that will recapitulate some of that old irreverent fun vibe?

Maybe there is one.

Sorry that's not helpful.

Nah it's a busy place now and many different personalities as a whole it's still ok but gone has it when we almost knew everyone having met up at one time.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I was hoping there might be… 😉

Edukator
    Free Member

Anyone with a sense of houmour was banned years ago. I have a sense of humour but am careful never to display it here for fear of being banned too.

benji_allen
    Free Member

Anyone with a sense of houmour was banned years ago. I have a sense of humour but am careful never to display it here for fear of being banned too.

Got a good mind to report you for that.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes you do have a sense of humour Edukator you support Maggie T 😉

benji_allen
    Free Member

Pigface? I got some albums by a band called that. You a fan by any chance?

benji_allen
    Free Member

Or do you look like a pig?

Pigface
    Free Member

Sadly I look like a pig 😳

benji_allen
    Free Member

Me too. I got a really small penis as well. Hope that makes you feel better.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Maybe some good weather to put people back in a shiny happy place, clear blue cloudless skys without even vapour trails in them? Dry dusty trails, world cup action in the country for people to watch if they wanted, even some great roadie action on the TV to watch?
    Oh, sh1t, that didn't work did it… Back to plucking up courage for my first "what tyres" thread (what tyres for lifting over stiles on a cheeky ride seeing as you asked).

Pigface
    Free Member

Not really so have I 😥

Edukator
    Free Member

I've only supported Maggies economic policy Pigface. I've criticised her NI and foreign policy on other threads and her social contribution was a mixed bag. Credit where it's due though eh.

benji_allen
    Free Member

Mine hasn't been in a girl for a long time either (and never in a man). I'm starting to wonder whether I should change the Alps trip to an Amsterdam trip. Probably cheaper than wining and dining, and at least I'll definitely get laid.

Woody
    Free Member

even some great roadie action on the TV to watch?

That would cheer me up, as long as it wasn't backstage at a Marilyn Manson gig 😉

It's all this bloody politics and crap long winter. It's sunny today, Call me Dave will be in power in couple of weeks and everyone will be pedalling around gay as a daffodil 😆

nickc

It's always been like this. You think the religions bad? You should have seen the arguments when UK/US re-invaded Iraq in 2003.

Nostalgia is over-rated.

rOcKeTdOg

It's always like this, upi just have to choose your threads carefully

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Okay… would someone offer examples of some funny threads in the last month please! I haven't found any for ages 🙁

kaesae
    Free Member

Not surprising there isn't much fun on here. Most people are pissed about summit and looking to vent some frustration.

What we need is some bi-polar messianic rantings of a schizophrenic cult leader

kaesae
    Free Member

One cheak is better than none!
    http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/2461-two-seat-passenger.html

excuse me can you exhale I'm trying to get past.

kaesae
    Free Member

If that's real the possiblities are endless

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/1678-sexy-tongue.html

kaesae
    Free Member
    kaesae
    Free Member
    tazzymtb

there is still joy and fun on STW,just look at the headset thread and the one about ball shaving, that had me in giggles for ages.

Some folks just take stuff too seriously and get a bit keyboard warrior, as long as there is always someone to gently take the piss it'll still be OK, although to be honest it's all getting a bit political and there appear to be a lot of zealots.

still the sun is shining and there's lots of riding to do, so when I revisit STW in the autumn it'll have either got more chilled or turned into a festering pile of bile,spite and hatred. 😕

kaesae
    Free Member
    kaesae
    Free Member

Now if I can just train you to sh1t in the toilet and to not wipe your ass on the floor, I'll be sorted.

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/413-lazy-bastard.html

juan
    Free Member

bring fred back…

Run and duck

kaesae
    Free Member

My turn tomorrow.

You said that yesterday

http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/2082-poor-woman.html

kaesae
    Free Member

easy to say that lets see you do better, at the very least I'm trying!

kaesae
    Free Member
    kaesae
    Free Member
    trailmonkey

bring fred back…

Run and duck

yeah fred really lightens the mood doesn't he 🙄

igm

tazzymtb – I suspect the ball shaving had you in giggles when you tried it – during and afterwards. 😉 'Course I have no evidence to base that on.

No, I don't want any evidence.

Talkemada
    Free Member

WTF are you on about? This place is well funny! Loads of blinkered narrow-minded idiots to make look stupid! I find it hilarious! 😀

What we need is some bi-polar messianic rantings of a schizophrenic cult leader

Your wait is over.

Harken unto me, my children, for I shall lead you to the Promised Land…

Pigface
    Free Member

I say get rid of the right wing one eyed english rugby fans 😀

tazzymtb

I've already got one bald head, I don't need another one.
    I'm trying to grow my man fur down below into an 80's rock mullet to compensate.
    At moment it looks more like charlie chuck 😀

backhander
    Free Member

I say get rid of the right wing one eyed english rugby fans

I don't actually know of any on here. I have two eyes and am not right wing personally.

Talkemada
    Free Member

DON-KEH!

Don't let them put me back in't dark place…

tazzymtb

I'm not gonna hit ya, I'm just gonna give ya a tap

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What can we do to make STW a happier, funnier place..?’ is closed to new replies.