Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What arm band/belt for running with smartphone?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I use Endomondo to log my runs, and in the winter I have just been able to put the phone in a pocket, however now its summer shorts and T-Shirt this wont be possible.

Recommend me some thing to carry my Nokia Lumia in which will be comfortable.

Endomondo currently have 40% off their own holders at the minute, but still a little pricey with P&P at £18 ish

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I use an inCase one which is fine, the only downside is the Velcro isn’t on all of the strap, it’s in sections, kind of like belt notches. I can find one position that works but it would be a better design if it was Velcro on all the strap.

zilog6128

I bought a Karrimor one from Sports Direct. Looks a bit naff but does the job and it was reduced to under £4!

jam-bo

Nike do a good one for about £10. Stretchy and Fits my iPhone fine

Aidan
    Free Member

I’m not having a pop, but genuinely interested… Why not carry the phone in your hand?

zilog6128

Maybe that would promote bad running form? Your hands/arms/shoulders are supposed to be very relaxed AFAIK.

joao3v16
    Free Member

and your hand would get very sweaty.
    then you’d drop the phone.
    then you’d need to buy a new one.
    it’s safer/cheaper to get one of those daft little pouches.
    they also make you look really trendy and well serious about fitness.
    people watch in awe as you run by, wishing they were you.
    if you’re female, a pouch means you can go running pretending you’re making a bodyform advert.
    take a small yappy dog along to fully realise the ‘ad’ cliche.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Just got the Karrimor one for £4 from the local Sports Direct chav shop place! Bargain at £4!

And yes will now look a right good ponce using it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What arm band/belt for running with smartphone?’ is closed to new replies.