Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What are you swearing at today?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Me.
    McVitties digestive biscuits.

Despite the fact I’ve told my missus to never buy them again she has. And as per fricking usual they’re all broken.
    Got about 2/3rds down the pack and found a complete one, dipped it in my tea and now half is in my tea and the other half on the floor.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Me.
    Everything and everyone.

Same as any other day.

SaxonRider

My HTC smartphone. It froze completely, and is now off for repair. I will now lose all my data. 😡

oldgit
    Free Member

Ooh I’ve got a HTC, though switching it on runs the battery out 👿

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Ignorant people. One of the people at my sons nursery took umbridge to me wanting to take him into the building yesterday at 8:51am. Yesterday afternoon the school newsletter came round with a barbed comment about folk not being allowed into the school via the main door until 5 minutes before nursery starts. Nursery starts at 8:55am, pointed this out to them today and they were not exactly apologetic. BTW it was absolutely freezing there yesterday. Arse biscuits.

onehundredthidiot

Fricking iPod. Knew i shouldn’t have gone Apple. Bloody thing has frozen and won’t do chuff all. Oh and my Polar HRM, seems to have topped itself after ‘Puffer. BUM!!!!

onandon
    Free Member

iPad keeps dropping wifi . Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

oldgit
    Free Member

Arse biscuits.

Better than McVitties biscuits

onandon
    Free Member

Fricking iPod. Knew i shouldn’t have gone Apple. Bloody thing has frozen and won’t do chuff all

Hold down select and up at the asme time ,it will reset

onandon
    Free Member

Fricking iPod. Knew i shouldn’t have gone Apple. Bloody thing has frozen and won’t do chuff all

Hold down select and up at the asme time ,it will reset

onehundredthidiot

New nano only has on/off and loud quiet and touch screen. Even more annoyed knowing that there would be a fix if it wasn’t for the piddly wink fest that is Apple.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Kev – I think that might be user error. Connor has no problems using his.

racefaceec90

doing crap covers of rush songs on my youtube page (i always mess up loads when filming my guitar attempts 🙁

chewkw
    Free Member

Some backstabbing bureaucrats … at work.

onehundredthidiot

G, connor is a small child and therefore much more capable with modern technology.

Suggsey
    Free Member

My bloody daughter who snapped of a second key in the front door lock in a week this morning, this time with a twist so the snapped off section could not be retrieved-cost me £28 for a new lock barrel and £30 for the bloody keys for all the family etc……

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What are you swearing at today?’ is closed to new replies.