Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • WHAM BANG!!!!!!!! BROKEN BIKE
  • mk1fan
    Free Member

Dont know how many points or what his fine was.

Leaving the scene of an accident results in a custodial sentence on a regular basis. The Courts take it very seriously.

The wife of a friend’s colleague got 6-months for ‘leaving the scene’ when no one was injured. There were no other charges and it was her first offence.

bigyinn
    Free Member

At the very least I’d imagine he’ll be getting quite a few points a a hefty fine for his disinlination to stop!

mk1fan
    Free Member

delete me please

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

neil853 – Member

What’s the £2000 for injuries for?

As for me 2 grazed knees, badly bruised right big toe, sore back, some of my fingers are hurting, not walking very well.

Sounds reasonable to me

mogrim

Sounds reasonable to me

Hate saying it, but TJ+1

🙂

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

2000 does sound reasonable if you have you made a full recovery with no lasting symptoms?

I was hit by a car 3 years ago. Entirely her fault and landed hevily on my left shoulder resulting in a mild dislocation of my collar bone. Hasn’t returned to it’s original position, I underwent extra phsyiotherapy as I was suffering a number of significant symptoms. I still get discomfort and niggling pain now, Especially when doing certain activities (like carrying a rucksack). I chose to let the CTC handle my case through their solicitors.

Yesterday I was awarded in court a significant compensation pay out.

The money doesn’t stop me wishing it hadn’t happened. The accident has changed the sort of riding I do and I regularly feel nervous riding on the road as a result.

squiff
    Free Member

supersessions9-2

The money doesn’t stop me wishing it hadn’t happened. The accident has changed the sort of riding I do and I regularly feel nervous riding on the road as a result.

I agree with you, hence why I will properly buy another MTB instead of replacing my road bike.

All this has put my off road riding 😥

thebunk

squiff – Member
    All this has put me off road riding

Ah well, at least some good has come from this sorry episode… 😉

Seriously, hope you’re on the mend squiff…

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘WHAM BANG!!!!!!!! BROKEN BIKE’ is closed to new replies.