Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Weight of BMX's
  • soops
    Free Member

Just wondering if 33lb is heavy for a bmx?

GW
    Free Member

Yeah, these days it is but the weight prob won’t make as much difference as on an mtb, I have one BMX that’s 22lb and another that’s 33

soops
    Free Member

cheers
    do you any good lightweight ones i should look at?

GW
    Free Member

proper lightweight = alloy/carbon = racing
    What type of riding do you want it for?
    for all round i’d look for anything that fits you with a full cromo frame/fork. There are too many decent brands for me to recommend anything in particular

Chadders
    Free Member

I prefer a bit of weight on a bmx

Rorschach
    Free Member

My standard weighs 22lb-and its not a race bike.Lifetime guarantee (not warranty and no exclusions) on frame,forks,bars,stem and hubs!Oddessey guarantee all their 41 thermal stuff.

juiced
    Free Member

mine weighs about 33lbs and evrything is full cromo.Mine fits nicely to and is isn’t too steep, which suits me. Like the heavy feel to it, although lighter is probably better.

ahwiles
    Free Member

my race cruiser weighs 27ish lbs, it was cheap, and would be easy to lighten if i wanted to,

(the saddle + seatpost weigh 800grams!)

the weight doesn’t seem much of a problem…

juiced
    Free Member

Once mines rolling it doesn’t stop!

russjp
    Free Member

My old S+M Race version, weighed in at just over 21 lbs

hainman
    Free Member

hi,my son is looking for a bmx and one of his friends has suggested a couple of makes,verde,we the people(or something like that) and khe.are they good makes??been years since i went on a bmx and it was mongoose and GT that were the in makes then.cheers for any help!

alex222
    Free Member

I have a fit s3.5 for sale 21″tt. can’t weigh much over 22lb. All nice steel all very nice parts looking for £600 posted; but I am open to offers. email in profile.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Weight of BMX's’ is closed to new replies.