Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Weekly photo challenge. 11.3.13 – 17.3.13 – Churches
  • Churches this week. No discrimination or bias here, so mosques, temples, sacred groves and the like are all fair game.

The rules;
    1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
    2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
    3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
    4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.

ton

sat on the bike again……no bike is safe left alone in holbeck.

11.03.13 church 002 by 20ston, on Flickr

houndlegs
    Free Member

WP_20130313 by valleys boy, on Flickr

Llangenny Church,just outside Crickhowell.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Great choice this week, if only I’d known yesterday.. I did one of my fave routes that takes in 7 churches in the South Downs.. Darn it, I’m not roadie’ing for another couple of days now..

CheesybeanZ

Aston somerville church

Beckford chuch

Muke
    Free Member

All Saints Church, Basingstoke where I got married

and St.Swithuns, Nately Scures

One of the smallest Norman churches in England built of flint and rubble around 1175. It is considered to be the best largely unspoilt example of a Norman single-cell apsidal church in England. There are only four examples remaining in the UK.

Next week… Tunnels ?

clubber
    Free Member

“God Is A MTBer”

This is my church
    This is where I heal my hurt

DeeJay
    Free Member

Pass this one on my daily commute – I had meant to take the photo earlier in the week when I finished at 10pm cos its all floodlit but I forgot the camera 😐 So a rather grey Saturday morning will have to suffice.

Church by Dee P Jay, on Flickr

I’ll second ‘tunnels’ as long as we can include underpasses 🙂

tinribz
    Free Member

The only flocks I saw today were Swaledale.

Did stumble across a couple of stone circles and what looked like Rock Art. A prehistoric church?

Upper Arley church, near the Wyre Forest.

Only two votes then, so tunnels it is.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/weekly-photo-challenge-18313-24313-tunnels

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 11.3.13 – 17.3.13 – Churches’ is closed to new replies.