Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Watsky 40ft stage dive
  • neil_1979
    Free Member

Just seen this in the news…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LQ5zmjUWok&sns=em[/video]

Can’t get over the blatant disregard for others safety (or his own for that matter) though he has since apologised.

What I really want to know is how did he/audience members not suffer any more serious injury than a broken Arm?

wrightyson
    Free Member

What a complete ****! Just a shame everyone didn’t part!

cranberry
    Free Member

Not the sharpest tack in the box to do that.

fasthaggis

What a

MrNutt
    Free Member

watatwatsky.

ninfan
    Free Member

If only stage diving had been invented when they made this is spinal tap 😀

butcher

It is absolutely nuts

All the headlines I’ve seen are something along the lines of Stage Dive Gone Horribly Wrong! Looking at it, I’d say the opposite. It’s amazing no one was killed.

And the strangest thing about it, reading his response to the whole event, he comes across as quite thoughtful and level headed. WTF was he thinking?

nuke

I’m seriously surprised he didn’t kill/seriously injure himself…I appreciate the 2 poor individuals broke his fall but that’s still a hell of a fall regardless

user-removed
    Free Member

I’d hazard a guess that he was high on something other than just life…

Pook

Only counts if he can do it twice

butcher

I’d hazard a guess that he was high on something other than just life…

According to him, he wasn’t 😕

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Those hurt should sue the cupid stunt.

brakes
    Free Member

Only counts if he can do it twice

three times to own it

nealglover
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Can’t get over the blatant disregard for others safety

Not sure if you’ve ever been on stage, but I don’t think the thought processes are quite the same when the adrenaline is coursing through your body. (Just ask WCA! 😆 )
    Only thing I can’t get over is how shit the song is.

robdob
    Free Member

I can’t watch the youtube video at work and sat looking at that picture above wondering why it had been posted…….then I saw the bloke on top of the lighting rig!!! 😯

Did he seriously jump from there???

iolo
    Free Member

Who the hell is Watsky?
    The prat breaks a womans arm for publicity.
    It’s a shame he didn’t break his neck.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Did he seriously jump from there???

yep.

prawny

Not quite as good but when I was at 6th form I went to see Slipknot at the Civic in wolverhampton and the DJ did two stage dives off the balcony, the second one was a front flip. I think someone got hurt at that gig, but I may be mistaken.

Northwind

prawny – Member

Not quite as good but when I was at 6th form I went to see Slipknot at the Civic in wolverhampton and the DJ did two stage dives off the balcony, the second one was a front flip. I think someone got hurt at that gig, but I may be mistaken.

He did the same off the main speakers at the barrowlands. On that occasion, he landed safely then became injured shortly after as a direct consequence of jumping onto glaswegians.

prawny

More fool him!

Edit – Just googled it, he managed to break a girls leg, she later recovered – No sh!t 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

Who the hell is Watsky?

Bloke who jumped off the balcony. Didn’t you get that? Or shouldn’t he be doing gigs cos you haven’t head of him? 😆

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

became injured shortly after as a direct consequence of jumping onto glaswegians

😆

DrP

I think someone got hurt at that gig, but I may be mistaken.

When I was at college, despite not liking the music, me and a friend became obsessed with the random antics of Slipknot! We would buy NME just to keep up to date.
    If it’s the incident I’m thinking of, the DJ actually broke someone’s neck after flipping off a balcony 😕
    Also, the fans tore the place to shreds….

Odd.

DrP

butcher

It seems that Watsky is only the second biggest lunatic in stage dive history.

This is insane! 68ft!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwY-QROrQg[/video]

These people should be sectioned under the mental health act.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Watsky 40ft stage dive’ is closed to new replies.