Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Walking Dead returns tonight
  • Mounty_73

Just remembered…..the walking dead returns tonight…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not ITV2 I take it?

toby1

FX Al, FX.

Looking forward to it!

Drac

I got a bit bored of it, how far can you drag out the story of shooting zombies really and I love a good zombie killfest.

vinnyeh

Watched most of the first series, but like Drac, got a bit bored. Read the wikipedia entries for the rest of the series, and series 2 though, so I’m up to speed.

Has anyone else read ‘World War Z’ by the way, thought that was a cracking read. I imagine the film will be a bit crap though.

flyingmonkeycorps

Yeah, shame the second season was rubbish up until the last episode before the break, which was ok.

I hate to see it, but the budget issues were really showing 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

Thought so 🙁

First season was patchy but the good episodes made up for the poor ones.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Excellent, will be tuning in tonight.

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve watched all the season 2 episodes so far and have to say that I haven’t enjoyed this season very much but I’m sticking with it to see if it picks up.

Has anyone else read ‘World War Z’ by the way, thought that was a cracking read. I imagine the film will be a bit crap though.

I have, great, great book! I think that the film could be good but difficult to do it in the same manner as the book and successfully portray any storyline, if you get what I mean!

flyingmonkeycorps

WWZ is an awesome book… I’m keeping an open mind for the fillum, but I’m not holding my breath.

greeble
    Free Member

saw the new episode Monday its ok pretty good in fact.

kimbers

read the comics much better imho!

flyingmonkeycorps

Yes. The comics are also, IMHO, MUCH better. Though I’m a few episodes behind now.

Taff
    Free Member

Watched it already… it’s good!

monkey_boy
    Free Member

Yeah, shame the second season was rubbish up until the last episode before the break, which was ok.

I hate to see it, but the budget issues were really showing

90% of the second series so far has been zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Watched it already… it’s good!

thank god!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

the first part of this second series was good, . . i mean slow, . . . but still good . . .

it’s nice to have things happen at a more sedate pace, feels more real to me, . . . well as real as Zombies can feel! 😀

i’ve read the first 8 or so graphic novels too, . .i take great delight in pointing out the differences to my fully suspecting wife 😕

Lifer
    Free Member

+1 on the comics, story moves a whole lot quicker! Hershel’s farm is one episode IIRC.

zigzag69
    Free Member

2nd series on the farm just feels like Eastenders with Zombies … I think this is why wife is enjoying 2nd more then the 1st and I’m not.

greeble
    Free Member

the pace does pick up on the new episode

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Walking Dead returns tonight’ is closed to new replies.