Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • VW T5 'Doubleback' (Daily Mail content, sorry)
  • Moses

And when it’s not exended, it’s considerably more compressed than a normal camper. So not great for chucking stuff in, or for cheeky camping in the wild.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

True, but the people who can afford that are most likely running at least one other vehicle.

piemonster

Think I’d just buy a Crafter

piemonster

To be fair, I do like it.

But if I could afford it I wouldn’t buy it.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Daily Mail ‘news’ story dated 09/05/13.

Actually hit the news early 2012 I believe.

andyl
    Free Member

Old news, I think Oakley have one of those.

I thought about doing that years ago so I can have a toilet and shower in a T4/5 sized van.

Stoner
    Free Member

£100 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Why has Stoner got the biggest portaloo tent attached to the back of his van…..?

bernard
    Free Member

It’s quite cool as a concept, I would have my concerns over how practical it is though. Like pie said would probably get a crafter if I had that sort of money

unovolo
    Free Member

Old news and as its a box within a box it must be tiny inside despite the added length.

Seems more of a gimmick than of any real practical use.

br
    Free Member

tbh I’m unsure why somebody just wouldn’t buy a proper-sized camper/motorhome.

edlong
    Free Member

The bathroom in my old Winnebagos’a bit like that – slides out when you need it, takes up half the space when you don’t. Inside the van, like.

Sancho
    Free Member

stoner where do you get one of those and would it work with a twin door not the overhead

orange
    Free Member

And when it’s not exended, it’s considerably more compressed than a normal camper. So not great for chucking stuff in, or for cheeky camping in the wild.

watch the video – there is loads of space inside

i’m going to get two though, just in case – and put a stoner portaloo extension on them as well…

Stoner
    Free Member

sancho – I just googled for a tailgate shower toilet enclosure for a T4. I dont have one myself but have seen them around. Not sure it would work on a pair of doors as I think the tail gate makes the roof and is from which the tent hangs,

I just use a shit box and send the kids outside 🙂
    http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘VW T5 'Doubleback' (Daily Mail content, sorry)’ is closed to new replies.