Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Very vague seller on ebay, stolen cube??
  • appy
    Free Member

Asked for proof of purchase or details of where it was bought from. Also asked for pics of the actual bike to be told.. Its in its box so cant take pics, receipt is probably in the box.

So i asked for the shop it was bought from or the serial number due to the amount of stolen bikes about …was told
    So your saying I walked into a shop and stole a bike in its box. I’m not explaining nothing. Goodbye

hmm surely if you want to sell and its legit you give a little more info than that

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320901617407&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

cozz
    Free Member

dodgy ? its not anything like anything hes ever bought or sold before, although account had positive feedback

prob looted !

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Google the stolen model with stolen in the search title.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    specialeyes
    Free Member

Only one feedback as a seller though. Avoid!

appy
    Free Member

just what i was thinking, one feedback as a seller and lives near the looting areas

I know if i was selling a bike worth that id supply the details.

appy
    Free Member

wonder if theres anywere i can try to find out if one was stolen recently, have tried googling it but nothing

thomthumb
    Free Member

wonder if theres anywere i can try to find out if one was stolen recently, have tried googling it but nothing

ask the distributor.

info@cube-bikes.co.uk

appy
    Free Member

great idea will do

makkag
    Free Member

watching with interest , a mate is bidding on this and going round to have a look at this tomorrow .. could just be a insurance job but does look dodgy .. allthough the fella was happy to give out address !

appy
    Free Member

Hope im wrong then and your mate gets a bargain

appy
    Free Member

what area of london is he?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Listing removed. Hmmm.

singletrackmind

I asked if he was willing to take a cheque .- Yes
    Was he willing to take a pic of him , holding the bike in front of the house he wanted the cheque sent to .- No

appy
    Free Member

its back on so ive reported it again but dont think ebay do anythng unless there is more than one report

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320906704326?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Rosss
    Free Member

I’m not explaining nothing

At least he’s willing to explain something

appy
    Free Member

and gone again ha ha

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Very vague seller on ebay, stolen cube??’ is closed to new replies.