Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • urge enduro w/ exposure diablo mount (joystick)
  • stev0
    Free Member

I am being a total idiot but even when using the shorter bolt the bolt is too long and I cant clamp the helmet, i find this strange as when i searched i found numerous threads saying the joystick mount worked perfectly with the endur-o-matic, for the time being im using some bubble wrap to pack the mount out, but is a massive fiddle. really dont want to cut the bolt down as i cannot be assed. just wondered if anyone else has had this problem? and what they did to solve it?

bertoni
    Free Member

Hey StevO! I’d love to know if you’d found a solution yet as I was about to buy one for my Urge helmet until I read about your problems! Wondering what to do now.
    Good luck anyway…

Vortexracing

cut the bolt down.

Thats what I did, works a treat

bertoni
    Free Member

Ah crap! I must be the world’s worst, and ill-equipped DIYer! Would surely f*ck up the sawing (if I could borrow a suitable saw). I may well have to shell out the extra for some Ay Ups! Just out of interest Vortex, how much had to be taken off in terms of length? How long is the final bolt?
    Thanks!

craigxxl
    Free Member

A sharp blade will cut it easily

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘urge enduro w/ exposure diablo mount (joystick)’ is closed to new replies.