Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Unemployment – a few questions
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

So of my own making I am now between jobs (prior to moving to Oz) just need to sort out the ground rules
    When can I have my first beer and does it have to be cheap and out of a can (preferably sat on doorstep)
    Are trousers required? How long can I stay in my pants?
    Is there a minimum amount of daytime telly required?

and before anyone suggests something useful tomorrow I have to take my bikes apart and pack them 🙁

grahamh
    Free Member

First can with breakfast, and should preferably be Carlsberg special brew, which will be some time after 10.30am. Daytime TV should go on from the moment you get up, you can’t miss one moment of jerremy kyle show.. 😆

maccruiskeen

(preferably sat on doorstep)

of the shop? 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

‘Jeremy Kyle here I come!’

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Don’t forget the afternoon showing of jeremy kyle on itv2.
    Pants all day are fine.
    Trousers? Tracky bottoms at most, any time of the day….

cynic-al
    Free Member

You’re not unemployed though, are you?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

get on jsa for a whiel? £56 a week… ?

aracer
    Free Member

Are trousers required? How long can I stay in my pants?

Depends who else is around to see – in the absence of such constraints then no need to put any on all day.

Avoid daytime TV though – I recommend a PVR. Or failing that a digibox at least so you can watch TG repeats on Dave.

totalshell

first things first.. the BIG telly is essential. if you cant afford one off the bat coin operated are becoming really popular ( though hidesously expensive) next up has to be the staffy which directly leads to getting your tats sorted.
    then your on your way to getting a group of like minded lads together who ll like to share an exotic cigarette with you ( pref home growen in the airing cupboard) your CHEAP alchol is next choices here..and special brew aint one of em what you need is a fix but CHEAP so cider by the 2 or three litre bottle the favoured choice here is to neck the first litre on the steps of the shop then the bottles lighter to cary home.. or cheap spirits from lidl or aldi
    whats on telly isnt important you wont be up before dinner time so any of yer how to make a million ripping house buyers type programmes will go down well with the feckless accumulating group surrounding you.

sadly all too typical stereo types of long term unempolyment that i see every day in the north west. unemployment is no joke its a life of little or no choice and low self esteem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Unemployment – a few questions’ is closed to new replies.