Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Under Armour – TKMaxx
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

They had a lot of Under Armour clothing in Craigleith in Edinburgh a couple of days ago if you are interested in that kind of stuff.

GW
    Free Member

under armour? 😕
    is this armour for folk so sappy they can’t handle the thought of proper armour against their baby like skin?

Only on STW 🙄

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It is indeed a crap brand name. Seems like decent kit though.

Also – why arent you banned?

GW
    Free Member

Mods are obviously fine with “Cock” 😉

druidh
    Free Member

They’re currently selling through SportPursuit too. For anyone who hasn’t seen the SportPursuit site, it looks like a good way of getting some occasional deals, though on a very limited selection of gear. They have some Sugoi comng up soon too.

woody2000

Bit of a naughty sly referral there druid 😉

Nick

Cheers, I’d never heard of SportPursuit before, looks great!

druidh
    Free Member

😀

I’ve had a couple of items from them.

The range is always limited.
    Your order is delayed until the end of the offer period (so don’t expect it next day).

I can see how it works for them. Rather than buy a whole load of stock and then mibbe not shift it all, they need only buy what they’ve already sold. So, no holding of excess stock.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

>is this armour for folk so sappy they can’t handle the thought of proper armour against their baby like skin?<

Err no – mostly used by soppy rugby players and the like.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

is this armour for folk so sappy they can’t handle the thought of proper armour against their baby like skin?

A sappy individual seen recently…

Incidentally, have Jamie Roberts and Desperate Dan ever been seen in the same room together? Just asking…..

neninja
    Free Member

You’ve missed the Sugoi cycling stuff on Sportspursuit it was on a couple of weeks ago.

I recently bought a new pair of boots from them and they were about 64% off RRP. Arrived in about 2-3 weeks. I’ll be keeping an eye on them in the future.

They’ve had recent sales of Haglofs jackets etc too which is great quality kit.

GW
    Free Member

armour shouldn’t be allowed for rugby

HeatherBash
    Free Member

>armour shouldn’t be allowed for rugby<

Cos?

On second thoughts, don’t bother…

Don’t see a problem with the wait if it’s good kit / heavily discounted.

Saccades
    Free Member

Underarmor stuff is ace for Lacrosse and American Football were lots of armour is worn.

Their compression and heating/cooling stuff was always miles ahead of any of the other stuff that was out there 10 years ago – I spent a fortune on nike stuff that wasn’t as good. Also one of the first for fitting integral heart rate monitors etc.

their range has obviously expanded but kept the name.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Under Armour – TKMaxx’ is closed to new replies.