Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • UFO just spotted. Explain this to me
  • Houns

Have the ISS live feed on YouTube on the TV in the background. Out of the corner of my eye I see something floating away from the person (They are outside doing some work) so I look up and focus on the screen…. Then in the distance I see something shoot straight up from earth, pause for a split second against the darkness of space, then shoots off at right angles to that initial trajectory, to the right of the ISS..

Sadly I can’t rewind the footage to take a recording of it….. Now I’m not saying it’s aliens, just a UFO, what could’ve it been? There’s been a couple of objects flying past on the footage, but these could’ve been satellites or shooting stars as the they remained on a constant path and didn’t come from Earth

bikebouy
    Free Member

Houns

Heh

Oh jeez I’ve just become the resident stw UFO believing nutjob haven’t I?!

I have no opinion on aliens, they may or may not exist, I have an open mind. Just intrigued to what this could’ve been

And yes I’m sober, and no my bum isn’t sore, well not so far today

philjunior
    Free Member

Experimental CIA weapon delivery system.

Or aliens.

Houns

And now the feed has stopped

Dun dun derrrrr

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It was Hora, returning to his home planet.

Houns

Can’t have been Hora, I didn’t see a for sale advert on it

kayak23

Probably a fly on your telly.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It was me after watching Question Time. 😀

(Or if a bit earlier, after Alison got booted off Masterchef.)

chip
    Free Member

Will you tell the president

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Cylons.

We’re all ****.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I don’t think you’ve become the resident UFO nutjob, plenty of us are intrigued by the possibility of Alien life.

If you want more info, seek out secureteam10 on YouTube.
    [video]https://youtu.be/-HiHwCYKE8Q[/video]

amedias
    Free Member

I thought there was a site somewhere that recorded the ISS stream so you could playback, maybe hunt that out and see if you can see it again.

Sure it wasn’t a reflection as something moved/panned?

globalti
    Free Member

Was the angle of the camera relative to the sun changing? My money would be on a lens flare or reflection.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It was Hora, returning to his home planet.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

😀

PJM1974
    Free Member

The thing I don’t understand about aliens is that they obviously take care not to land a spaceship in Trafalgar Square and announce “Take me to your leader”, but they are careless enough to pull some blatant boy racer stunts near the ISS, radar installations or in the case of my mate Colin from school – they fly out of the local river and into the air some forty five minutes after Colin’s folks dropped some potent acid in the late 1960s.

My dad claimed to have seen a UFO during his RAF days in the 1950s. Turned out that it was an English Electric P1.

slowoldman

Tardis

perchypanther
    Free Member

It was TJ, going into orbit.

Houns

Not a lens flare etc as there have been some since and look totally different. If I can be bothered to later I’ll see if can find a recording of the stream, happens about 11:40ish

Milkie
    Free Member

NASA shutdown their feeds all the time when you see what could be UFO’s. Why would they shutdown the feed if it wasn’t UFO’s? I think there are Aliens, why wouldn’t there be?

Yea I wear a Tin Foil hat…. all the time. 😆

Houns

That video link above won’t play for me, it may be the same as this one

Now these I’d say are either satellites or debris/rocks etc…… However this was uploaded back in Jan and it’s almost the same as what I’ve been watching live earlier. The object I saw floating away from the astronaut is there (Round piece on a strap) he’s working on the exact same piece of kit and the UFO I saw is in the same area as those in this vid are (However as I mentioned, it comes up from earth, sudden change of direction and heads out towards where these objects are coming from)

bigblackshed

Houns V JHJ Smackdown! Winner takes all! Only one way to find out?

*Makes you think, though?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Houns V JHJ Smackdown!

You get the baby oil, I’ll inflate the paddling pool.

bodgy
    Free Member

It was Louise.

Houns

😯 😡 😥

scotroutes

Are you sure it was in the far distance?

I was wondering if it was something on a tether. It could be moving in one direction until the tether was tight, then any momentum would propel it at quite a different angle.

kimbers

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFyGnNWw0f0[/video]

gobuchul
    Free Member

Those secureteam lot are brilliant.

Check out this tank discovered on the moon.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dnOF6_ambM[/video]

CheesybeanZ

(Or if a bit earlier, after Alison got booted off Masterchef.

What were they thinking .

bikebouy
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/epqe7xT90zA[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

https://youtu.be/yBkpYN0Qgic

Conclusive proof. My life has changed. Stars, UFOs, aliens, the juxtaposition of one person to another, the form, content, interrelationships, god, the devil, hell, HEAVEN!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

https://youtu.be/yBkpYN0Qgic

Conclusive proof. My life has changed. Stars, UFOs, aliens, the juxtaposition of one person to another, the form, content, interrelationships, god, the devil, hell, HEAVEN!

POSTED 21 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Don’t forget the Lizard Queen!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

“causing great controversy on social media”

CountZero

I think there are Aliens, why wouldn’t there be?

Why would there be? Why would any intelligence able to build craft that can circumvent all the laws of physics that we know, speed of light being the most important, as they’d need to be able to travel distances of hundreds, or thousands of years, just to check out an insignificant little watery planet on the edge of a spiral arm of one ordinary galaxy out of thousands in our local group?
    Makes even less sense than Trump being elected President!

thejesmonddingo

Bigly!!

ivorhogseye
    Free Member

Come on now countZero. If the intelligent life was able to detect our intelligence of course they would come to us. That’s exactly what we are doing sending all of our probes out

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

the next world view scale type changing event will probably be an alien visitation – we are just be prepped for it, and it might be false.

slackalice
    Free Member

Meh. They pop over every so often to see if the Sapiens ( or whatever they call us) have at last brought about a mass extinction. They’ve no need or interest to communicate with us, just waiting for the inevitable and a rather handy new planet that has still got 6 or 7 billion more Earth ( or whatever they call it) years.

And our laws of physics are precisely that. Theirs are more than likely different, especially as they’ve found it possible to manage The seemingly to us, impossibly huge distances.

For those with an hour or so to spare, the Urantia book has lots of suggestions for lots of sentient beings.

shermer75
    Free Member

form, content, interrelationships, god, the devil, hell, HEAVEN!

Do you understand? FINALLY?!?!?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘UFO just spotted. Explain this to me’ is closed to new replies.