Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • U Iz wEll gangzta innit, blud?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have we done this yet? Da yoot dem fronting up big style hardmen. Then the interwebz spots that one poor rapscallion isn’t carrying and the interwebz strikes…..

Some are a bit rude…..

breadcrumb

Brilliant.

funkmasterp

That’s cuz he’s so gangsta innit. He’ll just batter your wiv his hands.

Does the middle one have a putter from a crazy golf course and the one next to him some sort of antique shovel?

perchypanther
    Free Member

squeak, squeak,squeak……..squeak. Squeak, squeak

What’s that Sweep? ….You’re gonna mess him up bruv?

theotherjonv

oh dear lord, my sides……

chewkw
    Free Member

Machete slashing is very brutal … Same with acid attack …

Both of the above are very common in other cultures but not common in the UK until the last 20 years.

These are very violence weapons and the damage done is very severe so nothing to laugh about.

In the far east when gangs arm themselves with deadly machetes hacking people to death/half dead, and where fights no longer involved just sticks or baseball bats but machetes … the wounds can be so severe you will see chunk of skull (bone) being hacked of … Our law takes drastic action.

Stop these violence culture before it takes roots in the UK.

Remember once they established themselves they will hold the community to ransom. One day when you etc cross path with them you will know the reasons but let’s hope it is not too late for you …

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Christ Chewy, you forgot yer meds today?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Today?

cynic-al
    Free Member

That’s about average for chewie no?

funkmasterp

The only thing you’d get from that Chewkw is tetanus. My favourite one 🙂

Argh! Image won’t work. It’s the one where he’s got shopping and they’re advertising a golf sale.

Northwind

funkmasterp – Member

Does the middle one have a putter from a crazy golf course and the one next to him some sort of antique shovel?

Billhook, he’s off to clear some nettles at the crazy golf

I love this sort of thing, as soon as you see this one:

You know with absolute certainty that someone is going to do this

chewkw
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    Christ Chewy, you forgot yer meds today?

No laughing matter when the kids are already holding machete …

They don’t know what impact and damages they can do to their victim(s) because when they start slashing and hacking as a pack they cannot see the impact on the victim. i.e. normally in a gang fight the frantic hacking means nobody knows the damage done to the victim. The victim will block all the blows with his/her arms … the result is very devastating. Most of the damage to victim are arms, head and back … the fatal blow is usually the head.

Yes, making fun of them but more seriously the law needs to deal with them before it escalates …

martinhutch

Loving this one.

but more seriously the law needs to deal with them before it escalates …

For at least one of them, the consequences could be awful. He could end up as a professional golfer.

perchypanther
    Free Member

He could end up as a professional golfer.

He did. It’s a young Miguel Angel Jimenez but he appears to have dropped his cigar.

martinhutch

I’m wondering about the tinfoil baseball bat. Is JHJ around to advise us?

scaredypants

The one on the left looks like he’s about 40

The one with the machete needs a word from da police

The one with the putter – 😀

theotherjonv

three of them seem to be in orthopaedic shoes. What was wrong with Adidas Sambas or Reebok Classics for the aspiring hooligan.

perchypanther
    Free Member

three of them seem to be in orthopaedic shoes.

Flashy’s gang innit! The Smart-casuals.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The Smart-casuals.

Genuinely chuckling here!

joat

One’s got a billhook, must be on here.

imnotverygood

The Bullingdon Club have certainly gone downhill since Bozza & Cams left.

Kuco

Just think, with out people like this Sports Direct would go bankrupt.

CountZero

They don’t know what impact and damages they can do to their victim(s) because when they start slashing and hacking as a pack they cannot see the impact on the victim. i.e. normally in a gang fight the frantic hacking means nobody knows the damage done to the victim. The victim will block all the blows with his/her arms … the result is very devastating. Most of the damage to victim are arms, head and back … the fatal blow is usually the head.

Of course they chuffing well know what impact and damage they can do! You’re even more deluded than I’d ever imagined if you think for one second that they don’t. 🙄

ninfan
    Free Member

I liked the regional touch on this one:

batfink
    Free Member

love it.
    I suspect the (bizarre) weaponry if for self defense – if I had dressed like that when I was their age I would have gotten beaten up too.

The chap on the left seems to be rocking a classic peter-storm pac-a-mac.

johnx2
    Free Member

Good caption work too “five happy meals or someone’s getting cut!”

retro83
    Free Member

GrahamS

Why have they all got their hoods up? Looks like a lovely sunny day.

A bit of Vitamin D might settle their mood a bit 😀

badnewz
    Free Member

I witnessed a feral yoof attack a couple of weeks back.
    It was a very depressing sight. Even the policeman who took down my report said, “That sounds lovely”.
    Something has gone wrong in our society, that’s for sure.

Cougar

three of them seem to be in orthopaedic shoes

They stand corrected?

MSP

Something has gone wrong in our society, that’s for sure.

It has always been that way, knife gangs were well known in urban areas in the Victorian era, Peakey Blinders is loosely based on real gangs, in the 50’s there were biker “chain gangs” in the 60’s mods v rockers in the 70’s and 80’s football hooliganism was rife. The problem with pretending the past was a utopia of country cottages and jolly rotund policemen is you loose perspective of reality about the present.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Machete slashing is very brutal …

I briefly watched a machete fight in Grenada. It was not a pretty sight, and I left before it ended / any serious damage was done.

Thing is, they were incredibly common as they are an incredibly useful tool. Pretty much anyone working outside had one on his belt (not sexism – very few women gardeners / ditch clearers etc.)

A mate I was working out there with was doing his stint away part of his doctor training at St Georges public hospital. Apparently machete gouges were a fairly common wound, especially on a Fri night.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Have we done this yet? Da yoot dem fronting up big style hardmen. Then the interwebz spots that one poor rapscallion isn’t carrying and the interwebz strikes…..

Can’t help thinking a putter isn’t the best club for a prospective gangster. A nice nine iron would have a far better edge…

GrahamS

It has always been that way,

And they were also into unnecessary headwear

I think I’m onto something with that Vitamin D theory…

GrahamS

This is the best one

(original)

Northwind

GrahamS – Member

Why have they all got their hoods up?

Disguise innit, makes it impossible to identify them

Cougar

Why have they all got their hoods up?

Fo’ drizzle.

Funny how fashions change, isn’t it. When I was at school, wearing your hood up when it was raining marked you out as a softie who needed their head kicked in.

perchypanther
    Free Member

When I was at school, wearing your hood up when it was raining marked you out as a softie who needed their head kicked in.

….until , sick of the repeated head injuries, the science spods invented the reinforced Parka Hood.

Fo’ drizzle.

🙂

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Disguise innit, makes it impossible to identify them on grainy CCTV

FTFY 😉

It’s all about the (corner shop) hustle, innit.

jabbi
    Free Member

The one with the machete obviously doubts his own skills, he’s holding his cock out of the way of the blade! 😯 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘U Iz wEll gangzta innit, blud?’ is closed to new replies.