Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Tweekscycles.com
  • ansdy

Used them for my last few orders over crc.

Good range of stock. Competitive prices. Fast delivery

Thats it really. Some folk are quick to complain, its nice to redress the balance when something is good!

A

munrobiker
    Free Member

I used them and CRC at the same time a few weeks back- both had free postage, CRC had some stuff cheaper, Tweeks had other stuff cheaper. The Tweeks stuff came faster despite my card being refused (it had been blocked) and having to re-place the order. Very happy with them.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Good to know guys, I am fairly close to Wrexham but always use Alf Jones cycles. Might give Tweeks a visit in the near future. 🙂

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Went in the (big) shop a few months ago to buy a Gore-Tex top. They didn’t have quite what I wanted, but the guy in the shop gave some good advice based on his experience, and told me where to get what I wanted.

On that basis, I’ll be going back.

widge34
    Free Member

Yep, never had a problem with Tweeks and a lot of their stuff is cheaper than crc

rob-jackson
    Free Member

just ordered some zee cranks off them so i hope you are all right 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

full marks for tweeks from me too

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Got some bars on order with them. Expected them today but not complaining as I only placed the order yesterday.

poonprice
    Free Member

+1

Ordered yesterday, Came today… Have used them quite a bit and its always been fast delivery and well priced.

iainc

Bought a pair of ardents from them the other week. Great price and very fast delivery. Will certainly use again

dougieb
    Free Member

Used them a couple of times recently – great prices and fast delivery.

fathomer

I’ve used them a few time with no problems, cheap with quick delivery.

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Been using them for years, started buying car modifications from them when they traded as demontweeks. Never had a problem with delivery, or prices.

MoreCashThanDash

Always been happy when I’ve used them

MrGFisher
    Free Member

Ordered from them last night for the first time. Cheaper than CRC for some X9 stuff I need. Emailed me today to say items despatched. So far so good.

mildred

Ordered a gamut bashring from them last year; it took almost 3 weeks to arrive. I got no explanation or apology and they ignored/didn’t reply to my email asking where it was.

The price was good but the delivery wasn’t. It would have to be significantly cheaper than elsewhere to get me shopping there again.

Farticus

+1

Good stock levels, quite delivery, keen prices, easy site to navigate.

orangesoul
    Free Member

Popped in today and picked up some motorbike fork oil for my Revelations…shed load cheaper than mountain bike branded stuff. Spoke to the mechanic who was really helpful.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Used Tweeks a few times, never an issue, good bike shop.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Used them for years for Motorsport parts and have bought a lot of stuff for my push bikes recently and they’ve always been excellent.

generallevi
    Free Member

+1 for tweeks, especially the 2 lads on the front desk. Helpful to a fault and they know their stuff.

bigmick25
    Free Member

Bought my last 2 bikes from them and service has always been superb.
    Also they will ‘price match’ most stuff and in a lot of cases beat a genuine quote.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I bought a pair of carbon kevlar bucket seats and other bits from them many years ago. Always had fast delivery and good service. Looks like the same still applies with the cycles shop.

numbnut
    Free Member

I’ve always had good service from Tweekscycles/Demon Tweeks/JJC Race & Rally 😉

rocketman
    Free Member

Have bought quite a bit of motorbike stuff and visited the industrial unit many times

They have some interesting bike bits and accessories too

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’ve used them a couple of times too and the delivery has always been super quick.

I can’t really fault CRC either though…they’ve always been pretty good too and have dealt with warranty issues really quickly.

ThePinkster

Bought a bit of stuff from Tweeks, great service.

Got a problem with something I bought from them at the mo’ (not Tweeks fault I hasten to add – part just doesn’t fit as it should) and Matt in their Customer Service team couldn’t be more helpful.

EDIT – I’d rather use them than CRC as well as they’re nearly local to me (about 25 miles away) so if I needed to pop in about anything I could.

kcshaple
    Free Member

Used them to buy poc knee pads for Alps trip (see other post). V good service

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Tweekscycles.com’ is closed to new replies.