Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Tuesday, that'll be shed building day then.
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

In a Stoneresque build a shed in a morning stylee, this should be up by lunch time.

No cup cakes though 😥

My brother needed this moved, so we dismantled it, fired it on the trailer and brought it home. It needed a bit of a repair here and there, I fixed up the dodgy bits last night.

My bro is on his way to help reassemble it. Stay tuned.

michaelbowden

Is this a case of the number of sheds/outbuildings required = N+1 ?????

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Is this a case of the number of sheds/outbuildings required = N+1 ?????

More a case of saved from the flames. It was destined to burned.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Its up. It almost took longer to upload the pics 😀

https://picasaweb.google.com/117702373390917636234/MaspieHooseShedRelocated#

trail_rat
    Free Member

nice one peter

started taking that drill to bits last night – its delightfully simple

its litterally 4 bearings a belt and a motor – real mans engineering.

everything is clean as a whistle inside and free to move. – the springs in tact i cant see any reason for the stickyness – how ever it is better sticky that the quill having rotational play imo.

going to grease it up and apply sewing machine oil to the gear from the arbor to the quill and get it wired up , its been suggested a combination of grease/oil and vibration from actual use will free it off.

as you said the quill certainly doesnt look bent when i lined it up on my straight edge.

how ever as a 1 man operation trying to get it into the garage and onto my bench i had to use the engine crane……

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Trail Rat let me know if there are any issues once youve had more time with it.

AlexSimon

ha – sometimes (only occasionally mind) I wish I’d bought an off-the-shelf shed.

camo16
    Free Member

Mcmoonter, you are Arthur ‘Two Sheds’ Jackson and I claim my £5.

trail_rat
    Free Member

will do , probably get back on it thursday night.

did that triathlon sunday and set a high bar – the folks at my work have said they are going to train the shit out of it before the next one and kick my arse….. best get training.

its ride home, scarify the lawn and hit the pool for the 9-10pm session tonight no workshop time 🙁

fasthaggis

McM ,you put the windows on the wrong side,you silly man 😉

mcmoonter
    Free Member

McM ,you put the windows on the wrong side,you silly man

It’s just for garden tools so the loss of light isn’t too important.

Stoner
    Free Member

new STW sport: Speed shedding.

While you were mucking around with more woodwork McM, I was crawaling around under my new distraction:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/i-am-man-defender-provider-mechanic

Pigface
    Free Member

Are the sheds looking at the wood store and saying “There by the grace of God”

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Are the sheds looking at the wood store and saying “There by the grace of God”

Lol.

Stoner, your Land Rover will be just the ticket for the coppice. It’s amazing what they will do. Any trailer hunting progress?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Wow and people slag off our collection of 4 sheds and a greenhouse..
    Edit – forgot the Wendy house and kennel, although one more kennel has been added since this pic was taken!

ts4or5
    Free Member

surroundedbyhills – Member

Wow and people slag off our collection of 4 sheds and a greenhouse..
    Edit – forgot the Wendy house and kennel, although one more kennel has been added since this pic was taken!

You really are surrounded by hills!

tang
    Free Member

Nice view ‘hills!

roundwheels
    Free Member

nice 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Tuesday, that'll be shed building day then.’ is closed to new replies.