Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Troutie hitting em where it hurts…
  • phatstanley
    Free Member

had my first proper night ride of the season last night.
    airbike p7 on bars and fenix tk11 on the lid.

the fenix came with an extra battery which means i can run it for 4 hours or so if i wanna.

excellent at holding their charge too, them fenix ones….

Mantastic
    Free Member

I couldnt see the reviews in what mtb mag. Is it in the September issue? Or October (assuming its monthly, which I am not sure if it is)

Pook

This complete lack of a review for DX lights at all, anywhere, is ridiculous though.

stumpy01

Nice link to that interview, cheers FR….

nice to put a face (& a shed) to Troutie…..!

Does anyone take these sort of magazine reviews seriously ?
    Magazine writers get given the stuff for free and can’t afford to upset their advertisers. Do you really think they’re going to give an impartial review ?.
    Better to search on various forums and see what people who paid for the lights with their own money and use them regularly think of them.

wwaswas

Better to search on various forums and see what people who paid for the lights with their own money and use them regularly think of them.

Yes, absolutely, because people like, say Superstar Components, would never create anonymous logins to post positive reviews of their own tat on forums and diss other suppliers products.

Luminous
    Free Member

Mantastic.

I’ve checked the Sept edition and couldn’t find it, so assume it is in the Oct edition, whenever that comes out.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Good article – bit more product info would have been handy though (and beneficial to Troutie).

Northwind

Pook – Member

“This complete lack of a review for DX lights at all, anywhere, is ridiculous though.”

MBUK reviewed it last year, it did well even though they reviewed the “UK version” which was just the same light with the plug changed and the price doubled. WMB say they couldn’t get a demo version. Did you try looking in MBUK’s drawer?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Troutie hitting em where it hurts…’ is closed to new replies.