Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Triton Cycles – Anything good to say?
  • sambino
    Free Member

After 4 weeks of almost daily phone calls to Triton they have finally decided to cancel my order and refund my credit card as the tyres I wanted are out of stock. It’s a good job I called today because they weren’t even going to tell me!

Am I just unlucky or is their service always this sh*t?

roddi18
    Free Member

I brought something through their ebay store and had no problems at all. It was just a charge spoon saddle so nothing major.
    Might have just been unlucky pal?

M6TTF
    Free Member

ordered tyres from them and they arrived in a few days – seems like you just got unlucky

sambino
    Free Member

It took a week, and a phone call, to get them post the wrong tyres (they did arrive next day, but still wrong). And since then been fobbing me off and not returning my calls.

Babyjack
    Free Member

I got my salsa fargo frame from them last year, They called me to confirm sizing and I had a good chat too.

Got some promoto bars off em last month, no problems.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

No bother the twice I’ve used them

julianwilson
    Free Member

bought a couple of things from them via ebay, both arrived within a day or 2 iirc.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Got some tyres from them with no problems- fighting the urge to press the button on a salsa spearfish from them at £850

rob-jackson
    Free Member

bit of a shower i heard 🙂

jimc101
    Free Member

No problems with my Salsa Vaya late last year

tazzymtb

they have one massive advantage…. they sell salsa stuff and they are not MARK ANTHONY SCUMBAG CYCLES

kongman28
    Free Member

I’ve had a few things off them and the service has always been great. Always helpful on the phone too, especially the lady there.

cheburashka
    Free Member

+1, discussed sale of my ti Ala Carte with said lady earlier this year. Web order service isn’t as quick as Billy’s (who also sell Salsa stuff) though. Had a good offer on ti Charge Spoons a few months ago, £35 iirc.

Re. M**k A***ony cycles, they don’t ‘sell’ Salsa any more than they sell cuban cigars, they have no stock and everything’s ordered in specially (from Timbuktu by three-legged donkey) a few days/weeks after they take your money.

sambino
    Free Member

Got a nice email today apologising for the service and offering a discount in the tyres.

It would be cynical to assume they saw this thread but either way they seem to have come through. Apparently customer service isn’t dead.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Triton Cycles – Anything good to say?’ is closed to new replies.