Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Topeak Mountain Morph Yay or nay ?
  • oldfart

Found my pack pump seriously lacking yesterday these any good ?Used one seemed a lot better than mine !Have also tried a Lezyne equivalent but i guess thats a lot more cash !

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Yay because they work well but only for as long as they stay together so all in all, nay. I’ve now got the Lezyne equivalent and it’s loads better made, works just as well and I think it’s now lasted twice as long as the Topeak and showing no signs of giving up the ghost.

Andy

Do you need to ask? 😀

Mountain Morph FTW

wrecker
    Free Member

My mountain morph is 3 or 4 years old. Works as well as the day I got it. Great bit of kit.

z1ppy

Yay

nbt

Mountain morph for the win. Best pump ever.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

MM FTW

best portable pump I’ve used. Had it for 5 years now. Still going strong.

DickBarton

Mine must be almost 7 years old, it has been and still is a superb pump. The mini trackpump idea is superb.

Saying that, it is so long since I bought I don’t know if it is the mountain morph…I think it is!

stevomcd
    Free Member

They’re great. 5 seasons guiding on mine and still going strong!

The foot-plate bit breaks on them pretty quickly.

They could really do with a “smart” head (like most Topeak pumps).

Those are the 2 down-sides I’ve found.

trailmoggy
    Free Member

Another plus for me, did years pissing about with mini pumps until I bought one a few years ago

rob-jackson
    Free Member

On the flip side using the presta valve side was shite, lezyne ftw

mattbee

A good 6+ years of rattling around in my camelbak and mine still worke perfectly when called into service.

FuzzyWuzzy

Mine’s worked great for years (using the presta side…). Might be tempted by the Lezyne equivalent though if I had to replace it, assuming the Lezyne head is one of their screw-on types.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Had a mountain morph for years and years. Still works but is pretty rough these days. Missus bought me a Lezyne one as a replacement, which is pretty good, but its a bit smaller and the screw on valve bit is an utter PITA – I’ve put the old Topeak valve head on the Lezyne hose and its much faster to use now.

Joe

best pump EVER

Northwind

The foot always drops off, pretty annoying. M:part Evolution is very similiar but the foot doesn’t drop off, and it’s cheaper.

brooess
    Free Member

big yay from me

z1ppy

I read these posts saying the foot drops off and wonder what you were doing to it? Mines 5 years old (maybe older), is always the pump asked for when anyone I ride with has a puncture, & it still has it’s foot.

chakaping
    Free Member

Mine’s alright so far but a bit fiddly.

I prefered the Blackburn Mountain Air tbh, only got the Topeak after losing that.

snowpaul
    Free Member

Most definitely a ‘YAY’ – simply great pumps – I have 2 of them one in my bike pack and one in my commuter bag – superb things

paul

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Topeak Mountain Morph Yay or nay ?’ is closed to new replies.