Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Top Gear has finished….what do we moan about now?
  • dogbert
    Free Member

well?

I put forward Football or The Gadget Show.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Top Gear not being on?

Irish_AL
    Free Member

all the sodding cooking shows, house buying shows, dance shows, so called music shows oh the list goes on

Harry_the_Spider

Dancing On Ice.

I don’t watch it so I feel I am well qualified to bitch about it on here.

It isn’t as good as it used to be, Jason Gardner is a prick and Holly Willytwitcher has got all fat.

molgrips
    Free Member

Grammar, apparently.

binners

What a are we going to moan about?! Seriously?! I can’t believe you need to ask that question?

We’re living in a country where a cabal of multi-millionaires are busy systematically dismantling the NHS and the welfare state.All while their friends in the city fleece the exchequer, leaving us little people to pick up the ****ing tab

And the’re getting away with it because, as in common with most in the country, a bunch of ****ing brain-dead, trivia-obsessed myopic pussies spend their days whining like a bunch of old women about the content of a programme about ****ing cars!!!

Here’s an idea. Why not concentrate on something that’s worth expending some ****ing energy on and stop ****ing whinging!!! Get some ****ing perspective!!!

…and…. b…r…e….a…t….h…e

jon1973
    Free Member

someone didn’t get enough sleep last night 😉

jobbyheid
    Free Member

I agree with Binners..

I read this article in the Torygraph (I am staying with someone who has it delivered everyday) about AV voting, by Boris Johnson. The stinking little hypocrite had the audacity to say labour were only for it because it was good for them, his objection to it has nothing to do with the Tories potentially losing out under AV of course.. That’s something to get upset about too..

footflaps

Can we not moan about the French? I feel they have been getting off very lightly recently.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Lazy Mexicans?

bigjim

Audi drivers. Even Clarkson moans about Audi drivers.

kimbers

the gadget show? thats a bit of a top gear immitator

dogbert
    Free Member

the gadget show? thats a bit of a top gear immitator

Just can’t be bothered with the whole “the stuff we told you about last week is gash, now you should buy this instead and we’ll spraff on about how exciting it is…..WOW!!!”

definitely aimed at a certain type of person

stylish
    Free Member

How about just flick over to “Dave” and moan about top gear all over again?

Dancake
    Free Member

Chris Moyles?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

He’s going to do 37+ hours straight, I predict the STW servers overheating with shear hate.

Kevevs
    Free Member

whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, seagulls.

jenbe
    Free Member

blue taxis that ignore red lights, today was almost my last!

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

kids-youngsters-nowadays

The ‘youth of today’, it seems like. I don’t know…If there’s no oldies to pick on, then pick on the young instead eh.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Top Gear has finished….what do we moan about now?’ is closed to new replies.