Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Tonight's footie – where?
  • mega
    Free Member

sucker how?
    the quality is loads better than free streams and I can watch from iPad or iPhone as the site supports them

season ends soon but then there is the f1 also

sounds like you are a tight wad 🙂

binners

And no sneaky kicking in the plums with those cowboy boots 😛

donsimon
    Free Member

sucker how?

Because it would appear that you are paying to watch an illegal service. I haven’t found anything yet to identify the site as legal, but I’ll keep on looking or perhaps you can show me something from the contract.

loum
    Free Member

sucker how?

Believing the pre-game hype.
    Should have realised that whiskey nose would bottle it and pick a team to defend, after the 6-1 hiding they got earlier in the season.
    He should have had a go at winning it, but left it too late.

SkyGo working fine on my phone on the caravan site wi-fi.

Had it propped up on my laptop whilst I finished my VAT Returns.

If you’d have said to me 15-20 years ago that I’d be sat watching a live footy game on a mobile phone, I’d have said you were mad.

binners

As la la said: if someone told you, when you were at school, you’d be Carrying your record collection around in something the size of a fag packet…..

Int technology BRILIIIIIIIIIIANT!!!!!!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Your cigarettes must be small 😉

I_did_dab
    Free Member

If someone had told me 15-20 years ago that City were top of the table and had won two derbies in a season, I’d have thought they were a Stockport County fan having a laugh.

I still miss the bitter sweet feeling I got knowing they’d loose to Grimsby Town…

binners

dib dab – I’m still hoping that they’ll revert back to the old City yet. This would involve them absolutely tonking Newcastle 5-0 or something, then having an off day and throwing the title away with a 1-0 loss at QPR

I live in hope anyway.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah that WOULD be a double win (it might keep ‘Toonarmy’ out of the Big Cup as well).

(Not a Manyuu fan as such but I have become a ‘proxy’ supporter in memory of my dad who was a big fan). This is a confusing place to be as I am actually a Leeds fan.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Tonight's footie – where?’ is closed to new replies.