Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Thought this was a tragedy enough but dear oh dear
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Shall I keep quiet this time ? 😳

theflatboy
    Free Member

depends how big your bank balance is.

wwaswas

did the other thread go?

theflatboy
    Free Member

it did. a quick read of this will explain why:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey_v_Demon_Internet_Service

wwaswas

I shall keep my comments to twitter then 😉

Pook

I work 400yds from there. sad state of affairs

GrahamS

To repeat my comment from the other thread:

Horrible horrible case, but keep your pitchfork in the shed until they are at least charged and some evidence is presented.

Don’t forget that other people were arrested at the start of the investigation and subsequently released. That’s the way these things go.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Work for Royces pook?

xcgb
    Free Member

Horrible horrible case, but keep your pitchfork in the shed until they are at least charged and some evidence is presented.

I agree but I wasn’t starting a hate campaign just expressing my despair in humans sometimes

Pook

yep

mk1fan
    Free Member

I blame Thatcher.

MoreCashThanDash

One of my colleagues lives nearby, another met the family through work a couple of years ago.

They have both avoided telling us these facts – and what they have heard through their local networks – until this afternoon. I pointed out that someone else has already been arrested and questioned for the offence and then been released, so the pitchforks have been put back in the cupboards at the office.

salad_dodger

Parents charged. Can we get our pitchforks out now?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Derbyshire Police’s Assistant Chief Constable Steve Cotterill said: “Following the appeal yesterday a number of people have come forward with more information but I want to stress that the two charges this evening should not be seen as the end of the investigation.

Sounds like there’s more to come

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Thought this was a tragedy enough but dear oh dear’ is closed to new replies.