Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Those car headrest mounted DVD players – possible moon on a stick content
  • beamers

Can anyone tell me if such a device exists that allows me to plug an ipod into it so that the beamlet can watch movies / back to back Peppa pig from an iPod on a larger screen.

I see that you can get a snazzy case for the iPad for just such an application but we don’t have an iPad in the house nor will we be getting on. Especially as it would be within foot striking distance.

freddyg
    Free Member

I don’t know if you can get one that will take an ipod, but we’ve got a pair that will play movies from a USB stick.

I think they’re Nextbase SD47 somethings.

We bought them as a pair from ebay from a chap that reconditions them. They were about £100 and are really very good. You can get the same picture on both or play them independently.

geoffj

An additional screen from the double sets will take a feed from an iPod with the correct adapter.
    eBay would be a good place to look.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

My stereo plays DVDs and anything off a hard disk/sd card/usb stick, plus you can also plug an ipod into it and an external monitor into it too.. that you can then stick on the headrest.

GrahamS

What generation iPod?

The new Apple Digital AV adapter adds HDMI out for 4th Gen iPods (and iPads and iPhone 4).

So all you would need would be a screen that has an HDMI in.

Failing that there is a component AV cable as well – which I think should do the same job (though not HD).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Those car headrest mounted DVD players – possible moon on a stick content’ is closed to new replies.