Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • This website …..
  • failedengineer

….. loads painfully slowly on my work pc and my home laptop. Is it just my crappy equipment, or does everyone have this problem?

lucky7500

It did crash a few minutes ago on my laptop but is usually fine albeit a little slower than some sites.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Wait until the holiday inn ads block you page completely

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Stop whining.

epicsteve
    Free Member

It’s all the ads – it’s even slow at times on my work laptop and that’s no slouch.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is there a slower web page?

epicsteve
    Free Member

STW is definitely puts more load on the processor than any other site I visit.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…is functionally worse following the recent downgrade

seosamh77
    Free Member

Ad Management

Hey, you’re a Premier User! So you get to decide if you want to see ads or not.

Pretty rapid here.

STATO
    Free Member

I once asked a web designer if they ever checked their site with other browsers or proxy servers to keep an eye of any issues with it. They said no, it was too slow to work like that…. 🙄

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Is a hive of information, good times and, is generally great.

Better with a P though.

milky1980
    Free Member

It’s slowest on my phone when a ‘Powered by Komoona’ ad is loading. Nothing else loads below it until it’s loaded, takes ages sometimes. If the second ad further down the thread is one of theirs I have to wait for that one to load too, very frustrating and it sucks loads of data too!

Fine on my laptop and at work but then they both don’t allow ads through.

chiefgrooveguru

It’s ok on my phone but unusable on my laptop.

Cougar

It’s slowest on my phone when a ‘Powered by Komoona’ ad is loading.

I’ve flagged that up. I expect it’ll be next week before it gets looked at now though.

Cheers.

Trimix
    Free Member

I have issues loading it at work and at home. Some of the ads just cause it to freeze up. I regularly have to log in again, and again.

Drives me nuts.

At least in a paper mag the adverts dont stop you reading the article or turning the page.

scotroutes

At least in a paper mag the adverts dont stop you reading the article or turning the page

Would that be the paper mag you read in the GPs waiting room or the one you buy?

wrightyson
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    Wait until the holiday inn ads block you page completely

THIS
    However, if you complain about any of the “new” mobile version expect a similar kind of response to what sports direct would deliver.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

its crashing safari loads recently, works perfect on firefox on same machine at the same time

STATO
    Free Member

However, if you complain about any of the “new” mobile version expect a similar kind of response to what sports direct would deliver.

HA! Just shrank my desktop window to see if it was fixed, still got the same random font sizing I see. Hilarious.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Buy a red one.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘This website …..’ is closed to new replies.