Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • They only went and did it….
  • tails
    Free Member

Simon, I'm sure there is an equally compelling argument against people who only like music that doesn't chart and then tell others how superior they are.

Why do people look for a deeper meaning in music than they do in tv and internet?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Why do people look for a deeper meaning in music than they do in tv and internet?

as they say, "if you don't know there's no point telling" 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh crumbs – I hope no one was upset by what I wrote. I put a big smile there too as i wasn't being particularly serious heh. For what it's worth I am a big fan of X Factor but never heard anything that would cause me to go out and buy it. I do own a copy of Leona lewis' album and also I have a copy of Jouney South's album too but they were both given to me.

I think Leona Lewis doing Summertime was just amazing, and liked her version of Run, oh and there was a track or two off the first Will Young album I really liked, but that was about it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    djglover
    Free Member

I bought both so I won twice

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Simon – Not in the least, it was an interesting point you raised. Is age a factor in the type and or diversity of the music you consume. Does education or academic ability come into it?

I once did a DTP project creating a CD insert with a final year class. The highest grades for the project went to those with a defined taste in music (no matter how diverse) an the lowest to those that did "Greatest Hits" type compilations… A small sample set but interesting at the time.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘They only went and did it….’ is closed to new replies.