Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 101 total)
  • The usual suspect, where have they all gone?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Seems that a lot of the regulars have gone from STW these days. Glad to have you back SFB you’re a good guy!

I wonder how many more will go and how much STW will change, I would like to see Genesis and Surfmatt come back, ok and TJ, he might be a little dull, but he seems like a good guy!

Anyone else want to add a name?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I was trying for “evil” 🙁

kaesae
    Free Member

SFB keep at it, you’re almost there 😀

ton

mate…………..evil…..are you right in your head?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

are you right in your head?

what’s wrong with ambition ?

ton

simon……..it was not aimed at you mate..

kaesae
    Free Member

ton – Member
    mate…………..evil…..are you right in your head?

tazzymtb

I miss surf mat, I know a lot of folks seemed to get all steamed under the collar by him, but at least he had a honest enthusiasm which made a nice change from all the usual grumpy fat middle aged giffers on here 😀

I don’t count as one of the “nice ones” but I’ve been on a lot less due to going slightly mental again 😥 and being a bad boy 😕

ton

you were to slow mate……….i saw it all.

kaesae
    Free Member

ton – Member
    you were to slow mate……….i saw it all.

Peeping Ton 😯

ton

everything too

donsimon
    Free Member

A few personalities seem to have left or reduced their frequency which has left the place a little less lively and animated and dare I say it’s become boring. But I guess that’s what the majority want. There were people who had opinions and weren’t afraid to air them, now there seems to be a climate of hiding behind tags rather than have balls.

kaesae
    Free Member

I would like to see surfmatt come back and a lot of other good people.

Keep the good people and get rid of the assholes, I for one am tired of their shit!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

philconsequence
    Free Member

i do miss surfmat, especially when threads appear like the one earlier today with the whole registering the birth and death at the same time situation.. he always had some good advice on that subject sadly for him 🙁

despite his car-induced enthusiasm he seemed pretty genuine and headstrong, 2 qualities i admire.

roper
    Free Member

I would like to see everyone come back or at least pop in from time to time to say hello.
    Good to see SFB back too. I look forward to seeing more of your photos. second back.

rOcKeTdOg

I would like to see Genesis and Surfmatt come back

was Genesis here at the beginning? 😉 😛

seriously though i can honestly say i’ve never heard or seen a thread by of him/her??

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m Still Here

druidh
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    I would like to see Genesis and Surfmatt come back
    was Genesis here at the beginning?

seriously though i can honestly say i’ve never heard or seen a thread by of him/her??

Wot he said

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

that floating cat is well scary 🙁

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I think he started the first ever thread

Gary_C

Those who have flounced off should stay away. Naming them & saying that you ‘miss such & suchabody, I wish they were back’ in threads like this will only pander to their egos & overinflated sense of self importance.

All imho of course..

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I was starting to strangely warm towards Fred. Where is he?

Gary_C – Member

Those who have flounced off should stay away. Naming them & saying that you ‘miss such & suchabody, I wish they were back’ in threads like this will only pander to their egos & overinflated sense of self importance.

Oops.

kaesae
    Free Member

Gary_C

Pot, Kettle, you on crack ❓ 😯

brakes
    Free Member

it’s the circle of liiiiiiiife
    people come and go
    apart from me
    I’ve been here since 2003…. 😳

iDave
    Free Member

I have no interest in who is here or not and why some may or may not be here. They, whoever they are, have no greater value than anyone else. Although who ever flounces off next can you take the **** lol cats with you? Thanks

tazzymtb

idave – you are a beautiful soul just stuggling to get out of that shell of surlytwatishness aren’t you. Never mind poppet, try some breathing exercises it may help with the blood pressure 😀

just for you

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I miss the original (charmingly nutty Kaesae)!

The new one is nice too – but less 400+ post threads.

Junkyard
    Free Member

people leaving from their own free will does nto bother me it is there choice.
    When they are forced to leave or feel they have to/have been I always feel a little sad, even when i dont really like them.

ton

one thing that amazes me on here, is how can you dislike someone you have never even met?

johnnie?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s the coming back post-flounce/hiatus that shits me off. It’s like when Bobby came back in Dallas. It never quite works. 😕

iDave
    Free Member

taz, thanks, but my beautiful soul is already very laid back and happy, just don’t get the personality cult stuff on here and have yet to see a lol cat that is actually funny. but your effort is admirable and has been noted.

Junkyard
    Free Member

suppose you form a picture based on what they post. Suppose I could say the online persona if you prefer

tazzymtb

iDave I agree with you completely about the personality cult thing, there are some folks will always brighten a bad day and some who have a decent knowledge about bikes/tyre geeks/weight weenies who are top banana and some I don’t understand at all, but it’s all just a bit of fun, some people behave like it’s real life or something?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

some people behave like it’s real life or something?

if you don’t believe this is real interaction you are delusional

donsimon
    Free Member

but it’s all just a bit of fun, some people behave like it’s real life or something?

Maybe it was more interesting when people put a bit of themselves and their souls into it instead of trying to be something they’re not.

ton

johnnie…………please mate.

and i agree with taz…………..it is all fun.

tazzymtb

Maybe it was more interesting when people put a bit of themselves and their souls into it instead of trying to be something they’re not.

I agree with you, the one time you don’t need pretence is with strangers as they have no preconcieved ideas or expectations of how you should behave and so you can just be “you”

ton

and the worst thing you can do is to pretend to be something you are not.
    cos if you end up meeting someone they will think you are a cock, and you dont want that do you…………. 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

i defer to ton’s online persona for fear of internet fist pie – is that better then? 😉
    I dont get why people need a persona – you are pretty much the same in the real world as I asume am i.
    Like barnes says it is real. If i ring you up and insult you is that somehow different from doing it to your face, sending you a letter or doing it on here? why does it suddenly not become personal?
    i dont actually mean to you Ton I mean to someone in general

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘The usual suspect, where have they all gone?’ is closed to new replies.