Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The People's Voice
  • 6079smithw
    Free Member

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

The People’s Voice – Broadcasting around the world

The People’s Voice is a free global internet TV & Radio station broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won’t touch.
    http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow
    Highly recommended and miles better than the biased BBC/ITV/Sky monopoly.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Damn. I thought you were going to tell us what’s happened to ernie. 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

Quick Google suggests that David Icke is behind it.

Which doesn’t fill me with confidence, if I’m being honest.

RustySpanner

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Why is STW suddenly attracting so much David Icke related loony tunes astroturfing trolling?

The Govenment, who are behind the whole 650b thing, are pointing secret lazers at bearing suppliers in a bid to destabalise the installed 26/29 inch user-base.

binners

I know what I want from my news reporting. And when I think of those words – trust, honesty, integrity, impartiality, and goddamit – just plain old common sense – it always comes back to same name. David Icke

This shall be my only news source from now on. I look forward to educating you shallow fools who are more scepticle by forthrightly expressing mine and Mr Icke’s views on every subject imaginable. You should hear what he has to say about 650B. Its an education, I can tell you

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Can those who are cynical about conspiracy theories prove that They aren’t out to get you?

wwaswas

At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian

there you go, clear evidence that 650B is the spawn of non-human minds.

stick with 26″ – the primates (no, not the pope) wheel size of choice.

[edit]

Can those who are cynical about conspiracy theories prove that They aren’t out to get you?

It’s sometimes very difficult to prove a negative, isn’t?

I assume that They are either *very* incompetent for not getting me already or that They don’t exist and aren’t out to get me at all.

If the former is true I dont; have anything to worry about. If the latter is true I dont; have anything to worry about. It’s win win for me

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

They are behind 650b.

Edit – beaten to it! 😆

6079smithw
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Why is STW suddenly attracting so much David Icke related loony tunes astroturfing?The only loonies are those who buy what the mainstream broadcasts as the gospel truth.

wwaswas

I suspect people are slightly less credulous of mainstream media than you suggest 6079smithw.

They also happen to be even less credulous about a tv channel started by a man who believes disguised aliens run the planet.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

They also happen to be even less credulous about a tv channel started by a man who believes disguised aliens run the planet.

I think he’s actually my neighbour. 😯

6079smithw
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

I suspect people are slightly less credulous of mainstream media than you suggest 6079smithw.

When Jimmy Savile died, on David Icke’s website was the article “RIP to a massive paedophile” or something to that effect. I believe you can still find it. So this was something he asserted even before that time.

Ask yourself why it took til a whole year or so later for the mainstream media to broadcast this. Then have a think about credibility amongst news sources.

shermer75
    Free Member

Here is an illustration from David Icke’s 2005 book ‘Infinite Love is the Only Truth”, illustrating the point that Queen Elizabeth II, George Bush and Tony Blair are reptilian aliens (in red dresses)

maccruiskeen

The only loonies are those who buy what the mainstream broadcasts as the gospel truth.

the only loonies are people who take any received information as gospel truth.

binners

With the Jimmy Saville business, I’m now absolutely convinced!!!

Northwind

I think anyone declaring themselves to be the people’s voice almost certainly isn’t. It’s like being a man of the people, or the taxpayer’s alliance

IanMunro
    Free Member

Ask yourself why it took til a whole year or so later for the mainstream media to broadcast this. Then have a think about credibility amongst news sources.

I’m asking myself why haven’t you provided the URL that confirms this.

nealglover
    Free Member

A laughable word to be used when discussing David Icke. But never mind.

It was hardly groundbreaking to see rumours about Jimmy Savile online when (and before) he died. But that’s all they were, rumours.
    Nobody had any proof, so reputable news sources, with Credibility, didn’t print because there was no proof. Simple.

Most decent news sources try to maintain their Credibility, by waiting till something is more than just a rumour before reporting it as a fact.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

When Jimmy Savile died, on David Icke’s website was the article “RIP to a massive paedophile” or something to that effect. I believe you can still find it. So this was something he asserted even before that time.

A coincidence. Any more where that came from?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The People’s Voice, will be “broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won’t touch,” the website says.

I guess that can be read several ways!!!

nealglover
    Free Member

So this was something he asserted even before that time

You can believe that if you like. But it’s not true.

He waited till Jimmy Savile died before speaking out.

My question to you is.

How long did David Icke protect Jimmy Savile and let him get away with abusing children ??

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/2013files/jan2013/savile-affair-icke.html

jam-bo

What if ‘the people’s voice’ is a double bluff by them. They could just be feeding you the conspiracies they want you to believe….

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

jam bo – Member
    What if ‘the people’s voice’ is a double bluff by them. They could just be feeding you the conspiracies they want you to believe….

I know where I will be placing my money!!

pondo

And if they’re reptillian, why do they call themselves the Babylonian Brotherhood instead of the Hiss Hiss Beady Eye Forked Tongue Egg-laying Crew, or somesuch?

shermer75
    Free Member

And if they’re reptillian, why do they call themselves the Babylonian Brotherhood instead of the Hiss Hiss Beady Eye Forked Tongue Egg-laying Crew, or somesuch?

The Hiss Hiss Beady Eye Forked Tongue Egg-laying Crew would not be seen dead with the Babylonian Brotherhood, everyone knows that!!

pondo

… everyone knows that!!

Dang, I’m so out of touch – that’s what comes from watching the Beeb instead of the People’s Voice. 🙁

6079smithw
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSmc5Tiuto[/video]

nealglover – Member

You can believe that if you like. But it’s not true.

He waited till Jimmy Savile died before speaking out.
    You can believe that if you like but it’s not true.
    My question to you is: Why are you attacking a researcher that has been exposing paedophilia amongst high level society members for years?

binners

Pfft! The hiss hiss beady eye forked tongue egg-laying crew?

SPLITTERS!

nealglover
    Free Member

Is there anything in that link that proves David Icke publicly exposed Jimmy Savile before his death ?

Or can you link to anything that proves it ?

Also.

Who are the “high level society members” that have been “exposed” by Divid Icke, and since convicted ??

IanMunro
    Free Member

My guess is that you have to buy his book to get the full answer.
    Hundreds of high level society members would be behind bars if it wasn’t for the fact that they also control Amazon and are able to stop the Met Police being able to see David Icke’s books of truth on there. That, and they control all the mail distribution facilities, so that when ever you order a David Icke book, instead of getting the real book of truth and revelation, they substitute it for a convincing copy full of guff and bollocks as part of a marvellously subtle plan to traduce him.

binners

So…. Is he the messiah? Or a very naughty boy?

Junkyard
    Free Member

]Negatives cannot be proved hence why we have no evidence to prove icke wrong 😉

The only loonies are those who buy what the mainstream broadcasts as the gospel truth.

I think anyone who believes any one news source as the truth is being foolish. I dont trust either but one has bias on reality the other is just bat shit mental.
    For example neals link tend to support the assertion that, and i can hardly believe this myself, but Icke is apparently making things up. I am speechless.

Could you give us a definite post or example of him doing this that meets academic standards…actually could you do that with anything he says?

wwaswas

Has someone been hacking users accounts to post these threads?

Seem so out of character with the persons perilous posts.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Perilous?

Epic auto correct!

CountZero

The People’s Voice, will be “broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won’t touch with a barge-pole,” the website says.

Fixed the bit that was removed by the copy-proofer.

wwaswas

CFH – Damn autocorrect 🙂

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘The People's Voice’ is closed to new replies.