Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The Cruelist of Emails
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

We are sorry to say that there has been a small delay with your order.

We are expecting your items from our suppliers in the next couple of days and hope to despatch to you as soon as possible.

This should arrive with you next week.

We hope this is OK. Again, we’re sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

With best regards,
    Tredz Team

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bikeneil
    Free Member

I don’t know why people still order from these places…

Kahurangi

Well I never, tredz claiming to have stock, which then (incredibly) has to be ordered in…

Houns

I’d imagine those waiting for their Puffins getting a general mail/newsletter/new bike model email from Sam would be cruelererer

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I ordered a x9 rear shifter from then as they were the only place claiming stock. Got a voicemail telling me there was no stock until July! Tried to call back to cancel the order but now they won’t answer the **** phone!

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Oh. That’s depressing. I’ve ordered from Tredz a few times and never had a problem. Didn’t realise others had. Hopefully I will be lucky….

rOcKeTdOg

Typical Tredz behaviour ime

Mantastic
    Free Member

I reported these guys to trading standards as once again they report stock yet day or two later email arrives saying delay. Once I understand but this has happened on the last three of my wife’s orders.

RicB

Same happened with my last 2 orders from Tredz. There won’t be a third.

Most annoyingly they list stuff on their eBay shop (with in-stock delivery estimates) which they don’t have in stock, which I thought eBay didn’t allow. Oh, and take your money straight away.

Jamie
    Free Member

I got as far as

We are sorry to say that there has been a small delay with your order.

…and thought, Tredz.

globalti
    Free Member

Take the money then order the goods.

What’s a Cruelist anyway?

swavis

Houns – Member
    I’d imagine those waiting for their Puffins getting a general mail/newsletter/new bike model email from Sam would be cruelererer

You have no idea… Whaaaaa!!! 😥

wukfit
    Free Member

I think it’s a list of people who work on a ship?

scud
    Free Member

Myself and two mates were all building fat bikes at around the same time and we found Raceface cranks at Tredz as the cheapest, we all ordered and they showed stock only to be told it could take 4-6 weeks to get from the actual supplier.

swavis

You’ll be ok if it’s a Puffin your building 😉

annebr
    Free Member

wukfit – Member

I think it’s a list of people who work on a ship?

[/quote]

Isn’t it the names of a motley group of people who formed a band?

kcal

Have ordered, and received, a couple items from Tredz, not been any problem. Obviously fortunate 🙂

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Only tried Tredz once for a x9 shifter – same as above, no stock email. Cancelled order not been back.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The Cruelist of Emails’ is closed to new replies.