Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • The Bike Room. Deansgate. Manchester
  • dannnno
    Free Member

Looks like you guys ooop North have a top end bike store that will no doubt enhance the image and profile of biking, and half or you seem to be kinda moaning… you nuts or something?

binners

And what bloody use is a top end bike store when you’ve got no elecktrickery and still use an outside privvie? Eh?

lemonysam
    Free Member

… Its the antitheses of the cycling spirit.

That wins my vote for wankiest post of the week.

hora
    Free Member

Its still not open, me thinks it never will be.

binners

They’ve got some very generous opening offers

When you purchase a Pinarello 2012 from The Bike Rooms you can benefit from FREE British Cycling Membersip and a FREE CNP nutrition pack!

Cool! So spend the cost of a decent second hand car, and we’ll bung in some free energy gels. 😆

ourmaninthenorth

Manc shoppers are a fickle bunch at the best of times. My vote is that this won’t last, even if it ever opens.

hammerite
    Free Member

I went in this shop in Birmingham a couple of months ago… http://www.bicicielo.com It was so clean in there I felt dirty.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Looks like you guys ooop North have a top end bike store that will no doubt reinforce the image of cyclists as a bunch of preening elitist twatwafflers riding excruciatingly overpriced tat.

binners

Could I congratulate you on the use of the word twatwafflers! 😀

hammerite
    Free Member

Doesn’t everyone in Manchester get a free Pinarello to ride with it being the home of BC?

crikey
    Free Member

I would think that the members of a certain forum have already ensured that the image of cyclists as a bunch of preening elitist twatwafflers is profoundly embedded in popular culture…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Bike Magic?

eightyeight
    Free Member

That manager didn’t hang around to answer many questions did he / she?

I live right opposite, but will stick with Cooksons / Harry Halls.

It just re-enforces the old adage, never trust a clean bike shop.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘The Bike Room. Deansgate. Manchester’ is closed to new replies.