Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The amazing powers of Muc Off
  • Teapot
    Free Member

Just had a look at the Muc Off website

Looking at the before and after photos it appears that Muc Off not only gets your bike shiny clean but it also replaces frame stickers, fits a new front mech, swaps your seatpost and changes your rear wheel, amazing stuff.

dorkingtrailpixie
    Free Member

Yep – it’s incredible stuff, my bike keeps changing colour and I can never wait to see what new forks I’m getting when I wash my bike.

Try it on your wife/girlfriend – you’ll be pleasantly amazed at the results!

dan1980
    Free Member

The pictures are taken at different angles, the bikes are the same, apart from the bottom on is cleaner.

You can make out the front mech over the largest chainring on the top picture, and you can just make out the red stripe around the tyre, but it’s more pronounced on the lower image because of the more sideways on angle.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    R.lepecha

The pictures are taken at different angles, the bikes are the same, apart from the bottom on is cleaner.

You can make out the front mech over the largest chainring on the top picture, and you can just make out the red stripe around the tyre, but it’s more pronounced on the lower image because of the more sideways on angle.

See where it says USA on the rear triangle? its a different colour.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Top image the red stripe on the tyre goes half way to the knobbles, bottom pic it goes all the way to the knobbles, so “something” has happened…

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Think the top bike has a black clamp on band on the mech as well…
    I like this game 🙂

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Has the seatpost QR swapped sides as well? 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Different seat collar too.

Dam 16 seconds too slow.

Teapot
    Free Member

The mucky bike has one of those orange warning stickers on the downtube near the chainset.

It would seem the amazing powers of Muc Off have removed it in the other photo…

Any more???

alfabus
    Free Member

full length outers on the top bike… either half outers or no cable at all on the bottom one (hard to tell)

Dave

Drac

Try it on your wife/girlfriend – you’ll be pleasantly amazed at the results!

I prefer to mine dirty, the girlfriend that is not the wife.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Dont forget the damage you cant see. i.e. grease emulsification in the bearings and forks etc.

flatfish
    Free Member

Different rims too.

rs
    Free Member

jeez its like they used a completely different bike…

dmc
    Free Member

Made in usa stickers on seat stay different too usa in red top pic and black and white on bottom pic tut tut !!!! wouldn’t that be a bit of false advertising could get them selves into a little bit of trouble with that 🙂

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

for what it’s worth, nowhere does it claim it’s the same bike.
    It merely states that the top pic is a bike before using Muc-Off and the bottom pic is a bike after having used Muc-off.

Milkie
    Free Member

It removed the front wheel completely 😯

thebunk

Weirdly muck off seems to have the opposite effect on white walls too, it’s gone completely grey.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The amazing powers of Muc Off’ is closed to new replies.