Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Thanks to STW classifieds
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

My mate who is just getting into mountainbiking ( but had an old cheap bike) and is too tight to spend money has a decentish fork, a set of disc brakes and a wheel for £85 – the knowledge I gleaned from here also enabled me to buy cheap pads and a disc for him new for £15 so for £100 he has got a disc front end with hydro damped fork on his old bike and a rear brake set for spares or when he gets a better frame

I think thats a bargain in anyones book

Ta

RustyMac

Barganlicious, I hope he appreciates your hard work and buys you a beer the next time you stop at the pub.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

This is one of the things STW is great for.

boblo
    Free Member

Did you get the free argument special deal?

themountaingoat
    Free Member

soobalias
    Free Member

was there any involvement, or suggestion of involvement of scammers, traders or stolen bike parts?

were the adverts vetted for accurate photos, reasonable prices, correct use of payment facilities?

have you left good feedback on all appropriate threads

Good Work.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No
    Yes
    Yes

“basks in self-righteous glow”

Cougar

That’s not an argument, it’s just contradiction!

sharkbait
    Free Member

I’e had some good deals from here. My latest was not STW classifieds….. but I bought a pair of Motorbike trials boots the other day for £18 delivered! They may be completely knacked but they’re cheap and that’s what matter right now. Can’t spend £150-£200 on a pair of boots when the bike only cost £500!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Thanks to STW classifieds’ is closed to new replies.