Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Thank you Cy (Cotic simple content)
  • titusrider
    Free Member

Its taken me about 3 years to get the build spot on but recently my cotic simple has completly clicked.
    I am so happy that I held on to it after thinking of selling it last year. So manuverable and light, yet will straight line through rock sections it really shouldnt be able to deal with.

fast, fun, chuckable, confidence inspiring, beautiful, light , sprightly, corners on rails, etc, etc, etc

No real point of this except to say that I hope Cy keeps that magic when he re-releases it

Spec:
    2009 Fox f120 QR15
    raceface SIXC 725mm bars
    70mm bonty stem
    DT 5.1 rims on hope/ surly
    use alu sumo
    Magura martas with Dinner plate rotors 🙂
    Hone Cranks (32)
    naff shimano freewheel (17)
    2.35 Highrollers
    Troutelight / gaffa taped on cateye

ourmaninthenorth

Nice.

It’s all I could do to resist when Cy announced the re-release recently….

Klunk
    Free Member

you might want to think about shortening that brake hose, otherwise very nice.

titusrider
    Free Member

thx Klunk, they have to go back on my Ibis when summer comes around so they stay long im afraid 🙂

Klunk
    Free Member

maybe a change of name then 😉

xiphon
    Free Member

So manuverable and light, yet will straight line through rock sections it really shouldnt be able to deal with

[cynical mode]

It’s only a steel bike frame, not some magic metal. It’s not *that* different to 95% of the other steel hardtail frames on the market…

[/cynical mode]

titusrider
    Free Member

xiphon – I make no claims that a similar bike wouldnt be as much fun, this is just the one i have and i like it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Thank you Cy (Cotic simple content)’ is closed to new replies.