Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Temporary forum/ad issue
  • chipps

Yep, there seems to be a rogue ad that affects the forum this evening. We have scientists looking into it.
    In the mean time, feel free to enjoy the other pages of the site 🙂
    Sorry for interrupting your evening’s time-wasting!
    Cheers
    Chipps

Drac

Duplicate thread. 😮

matt_outandabout

There is more besides the forum? Well I never…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Reported.

🙂

Thanks, though. Was about to mention it.

bearnecessities

[scotroutes] Subscribe you peasant [/scotroutes]

jimjam
    Free Member

My browser keeps navigating me away to various add banners, then when I press back it bounces to the add again. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

My browser keeps navigating me away to various add banners, then when I press back it bounces to the add again. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Yes. Seems to have a mind of its own as doesnt always do it.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Yes. Seems to have a mind of its own as doesnt always do it.

*edit – lol – first attempt at sending this comment took me to a blank page with a ‘bid on this’ ad in top left corner.

jambalaya
    Free Member

So you understand why some of us where delghted to be able to spend £2 on an app with iOS9 to block all the rubbish

Mark

I just turned on a couple of networks I had disabled last night. They’ve not fixed themselves it seems. They are back off now.

poah
    Free Member

So you understand why some of us where delghted to be able to spend £2 on an app with iOS9 to block all the rubbish

free ones do the same job

jambalaya
    Free Member

free ones do the same job

Interesting although I am willing to pay (Peace was refunded in full so in effect I got it free and it still works really well). I am happy to have a subscription and see no ads, in fact for non intrusive ads I’d be happy to have them as well as a subscription, the print mag has ads after all.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Temporary forum/ad issue’ is closed to new replies.