• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by gerti.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Tech clothing for the larger lady.
  • slugrider
    Free Member

I’m trying to find some technical gear for the missus, a wonderful lady if ample proportion.

Having some trouble finding decent kit in her size,

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

matt_outandabout

Berghaus. We needed staff uniform that did 5’/size 8 to 6’/size 18. They seemed to be the biggest variation in sizes.

MoreCashThanDash

If you are on about cycling kit, have a look at Fat Lad at the Back’s ladies range.

Open disclosure – I’m one of their brand ambassadors, so I’ll back out there.

slugrider
    Free Member

Cheers muckers

MoreCashThanDash

Just checked – FLAB do sizes 8-26 in the Lasses range. If she wants any tips and advice on the kit then the Community Facebook page is always a font of up front female advice – imagine Mumsnet meets this place! 😯

hodgynd
    Free Member

I found that quite funny ..you backed out for a whole hour 😀
    Brand ambassador or not ..why shouldn’t you shout about it though ..

MoreCashThanDash

😆

Well I knew that the Lad range goes from 36″ chest to 56″, but couldn’t remember the ladies sizing range.

I’ll back out again for another hour or so….

batman11
    Free Member

I almost got excited then but of cause it’s roadie clothing. Nothing for an ample mountain biker bloke or lass

slugrider
    Free Member

If we could get back on subject please…

Tech mtb wear for bigger, bustier ladies who shred…..

slugrider
    Free Member

Or just ride bridleways n that…..

ninfan
    Free Member

Corrine Dennis?

Maybe a bit more road orientated though

cinnamon_girl

Take a look at Madison, very good quality.

Edit: Rose Bikes have a huge selection including brands that you don’t see in the UK and a broad range of sizing.

Tracey

Flare Clothing go up to a size 20. Polaris up to size 16

MoreCashThanDash

Backing back in….should be an MTB range in 2018

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Open disclosure – I’m one of their brand ambassadors, so I’ll back out there

They should dump you for Binners

In would recommend looking at Mountain Hardware outdoor stuff it is full on American sizing so big, for mtb at this time of year walking stuff is good

Check out Sports Pursuit they might have something from a brand no one’s heard of that’s fine

gerti
    Free Member

Trespass. I have a couple of pairs of their womens baggy MTB shorts, usually about £17 in the sale. I don’t think they do MTB jerseys, just normal roadie cycle tops. Still, might be worth a look.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Tech clothing for the larger lady.’ is closed to new replies.