Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Team Richie McCoy 2010
  • monsta
    Free Member

Off the back of that Elbry thread, reminded me to find out what's happening at Team McCoy (STW greatest threads thread a few weeks back). Anyway, looks like he's got some big plans – Team McCoy

Glad to see the BM thread didn't daunt him and he's attacking 2010 with great enthusiasm…

backhander
    Free Member

Finally, I am looking for models/cheerleaders to bring along to races. I will be headhunting candidates shortly.

Me too Ritchie, me too.

mieszko
    Free Member

Official post-race soft drink : 7-UP.

🙂

Everything there sounds professional, so many OFFICIAL things and all…

ziggy
    Free Member

The team strip this year has changed, with much regret. I wanted to carry on with the orange strip but unfortunately outside distractions permit me from doing so people ripped the pi$$ out of me too much
    🙂

clubber
    Free Member

I am also looking for someone to act as a agent/manager/spokesman for myself. I suffer from AS so public contact can sometimes be a bit overwhelming for me. I am basically looking for someone to represent me and help manage my racing affairs. Finally, I am looking for models/cheerleaders to bring along to races. I will be headhunting candidates shortly.

cmon, take it easy on the guy. As an AS sufferer, it's hardly suprising that he thinks a little differently to other people. No need to victimise him.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Love the ads!

7000+Beautiful Classy Chinese Women Seek Love & Marriage.Join Free!

sc-xc

That is ace.

———————————————————————-

Barry Bethel – official computer of choice: Dell, official vodka of choice: Russian Standard. official toilet roll of choice: Andrex etc etc

monsta
    Free Member

The point about AS is acknowledged, but definately not victimising him. He's got a public site on myspace and with this exposure through STW he'll hopefully pick up some sponsors.

clubber
    Free Member

Hmmm 😉

vinnyeh

cmon, take it easy on the guy. As an AS sufferer, it's hardly suprising that he thinks a little differently to other people. No need to victimise him.

Hey, if you've got such a soft spot, why don't you put in a good word for him at LVIS- at least you'd know the strip wouldn't faze him… 😆

Ti29er
    Free Member

Keep us posted.

Maybe some of the STW guys at his first 2010 meet, wherever that might be, can cheer him on (wigs / skirts / pompoms / pigtails etc are perhaps to be considered for such an auspicious event), that is of course once they themselves have finished racing and packed away as I gather he's not exactly Speedy Gonzales?

clubber
    Free Member

Top suggestion vinnie (do I know you?). I'm not sure that our list of sponsors would be enough to entice him though.

chameleon78
    Free Member

AS? what is that?

clubber
    Free Member

Aspergers Syndrome (a form of autism as I understand it)

julianwilson
    Free Member

Good lord, Aspergers and a huge 7-up collection. In all seriousness, all that Team McCoy hilarity really makes a bit more sense now.

aracer
    Free Member

Had he mentioned the AS before that post? No real surprise though – I think everybody who'd got past the stage of just laughing at him must have realised there was something wrong with him. I'm loving the "sponsors" jersey. It seems he's not taking himself too seriously, and if it makes him happy then great. Have to admit that one of the good things about racing on a sponsored team was just being able to say you were on a sponsored team, so I can understand where he's coming from.

project
    Free Member

seems as if he is the Alan Partridge of the cycling comunity,look forward to his show on Radio Davetry soon.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

This deluded fool still knocking abouy then! Lets hope he doesn't breed.

aracer
    Free Member

Meanwhile I'm hoping that unsympathetic people (who think people who are a little bit different shouldn't be allowed to have any fun, and maybe should even have their genes removed from the gene pool) don't breed.

franksinatra

Is it not possible that this is just one almighty wind up?

njee20
    Free Member

Oh dear! Poor bloke. I do wish him some success, but he does rather pile the pressure on himself!

atlaz
    Free Member

Had he mentioned the AS before that post?

The blog post before he says that he's just been diagnosed.

Also he said the following:

I have ditched the orange strip this year. I didn't want to but I was garnering far to many snide comments last year that it was proving a distraction and subsequently I have opted for something more neutral this year with some nice livery

So ziggy gets the award for hitting on the right reason

benji_allen
    Free Member

I can't believe he manages to race xc in a full facer. I feel like my heads gonna melt just messing around in the woods. But then again I'm not semi pro.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Team Richie McCoy 2010’ is closed to new replies.