• This topic has 334 replies, 67 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 335 total)
  • Team Bullheart £1 Raffles…
  • nbt

You can count me out of the draw for that one Dez, it’s a fantastic offer but I won’t get the chance to use it. Same goes for bunnyhop

Good luck to everyone else (still) in the draw though!

DezB
    Free Member

Cool, PP’s in, nbt and Bunnyhop out.

Yeah, don’t need to email, posting on here will help 🙂

Rubber_Buccaneer

Chance of a weeks riding somewhere warm? Count me in please 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

I also in

burt
    Free Member

I’m out to. in all reality i won’t get to use it
    burt

carlos
    Free Member

Going to have to opt out of this as in all reality and as much as I’d like to go I wouldn’t be able too.

sor
    Free Member

I shall remove myself from the re-draw too.

And I would like to take this opperchewnity to thank Mr DezB for organising the draw and to everyone else for the donations to said draw.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Live on the web? If people want it!

We do!

Will your wife still be so tiny?

mintimperial

I’d love to but there’s not a snowflake in hell’s chance of my getting a pass out for five days riding anywhere, so you can drop my name too… 🙁

RustyMac

Please include me in the re-draw. This seems like a better excuse than most to get back out to the canary islands.

marsdenman
    Free Member

hate to say it but ‘I’m out!’ too…… utterly stunning and generous offer but, i’d never get there….
    Chris

daveagiles
    Free Member

Im in still 🙂

Diane
    Free Member

Shan’t be able to watch live Des so can you record it? 😀 As it sounded like fun last time and I want to see what your spare room looks like

downgrade
    Free Member

(excludes flights and accomm. – but is guided riding for 5 days, for free. Prize worth over 200Euros)

I ain’t gettin on no plane, fool

And for that reason, I’m out (really)

Nobby

Count me out too – I’ll not get the chance to use it anytime soon.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Sadly I need to be off the list too, were I to win it’d be wasted. Can somebody civilised win, dunno – CG? WCA?

Potdog
    Free Member

Blimey, can’t believe that there are so many people out there that either can’t face getting on a plane or don’t fancy their chances of getting a pass from the “other arf” for a weeks riding somewhere warm.

So for the non-aviophobic out there, before you count yourself out of the raffle, just run the idea of hitting the beaches and a little shopping by them and see how it sweetens the deal 😆

No use by date on the voucher and flight prices aren’t that bad if you book at the right time (seen them for as little as 29 quid each way plus taxes and baggage recently). Remember that our high season is everywhere else’s low season (or ski season).

Good luck tomorrow for those staying in the draw!

DezB
    Free Member

Don’t worry Potdog, there’re still plenty of names in the “hat”!

Diane – my spare room is a joy to behold

nbt

Blimey, can’t believe that there are so many people out there that either can’t face getting on a plane or don’t fancy their chances of getting a pass from the “other arf” for a weeks riding somewhere warm.

Well, as Mrs NBT rides too and we regularly fly for skiing holidays, that’s not why – its the fact that we’re saving for skiing trips. I can ride from my front door, but there aren’t any ski lifts in the peak district. Although there was a rope tow in Hayfield last winter, Nick Craig was the “liftie” when we went out to play there for a couple of hours. Anyway, what I’m sayign is while I’d *LOVE* to win the guiding, it’s more about the cash as I’d have to pay for two of us to go out and pay for guiding for the non-winner too 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Freeundred! 😀

Diane
    Free Member

Thanks Carlos. I will post pics of Tenerife when I win the holiday guiding 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Yay! Peanut M&Ms! 😀

All other prizzzes was posted today. (my ones anyway, dunno about others)

(erm, just realised – the colours are all the same order on the ‘M’s… 😯 )

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

When are you doing the redraw? I missed entry first time around as I was away…

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

erm, just realised – the colours are all the same order on the ‘M’s…

Looks like someone got issue’s… nothing like a bit of order!

Diane
    Free Member

Haha! I’m effin bored – day off – broken collar bone – turbo done and it’s pishin doon and i really don’t like shopping 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The sequence fails as you move between the smaller m’s.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

You must be.. ‘A’ to take the time to do that and ‘B’ then take photos and post them.. 😆 Anyway healing vibs sent your way for making me smile…

DezB
    Free Member

TSY – draw tomorrow (Weds) evening, just for the Tenerife hol thingy.
    Feel free to donate for a ticket 🙂

Zoolander
    Free Member

Riding where it doesn’t rain everyday? I’m in!

marsdenman
    Free Member

what I’m sayign is while I’d *LOVE* to win the guiding, it’s more about the cash as I’d have to pay for two of us to go out and pay for guiding for the non-winner too

+1 – single income family at the mo and, as i’m not the ‘earner’ (as my little business grows..) I’d feel a touch odd suggesting I sod off for the week – money would be best spent taking us both somewhere / invested in the business.

carlos
    Free Member

No worries Diane, bit different to the normal Whole Peanut ones, looks like you’d love a trip to one of the “M&M Stores”. God knows what you’d get up to if you were really bored??

Good luck to all those still in the draw.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’m in!

Diane
    Free Member

I did it because I was under the impression (As I hadn’t seen the live footage) that the person sending them to me (Carlos – as per Dez’s e mail to me ) was Dez’s son so I thought he must be a little person and would appreciate it! 😀

DezB
    Free Member

8pm on ustream.tv/channel/dezb99

Rubber_Buccaneer

Brilliant, I should be home by 8.

What tyres for Tenerife?

Potdog
    Free Member

Rubber_Buccaneer – Member

Brilliant, I should be home by 8.

What tyres for Tenerife?

Minions or High Rollers work well 😀

DezB
    Free Member

^^^^ and he should know!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Record it tghis time please, I am out of the country

DezB
    Free Member

Ok, will do – it’s only 1 ticket and 1 prize, though. But at least you won’t get bored!!

DezB
    Free Member

We have a winner folks….

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15550375

😀

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 335 total)

The topic ‘Team Bullheart £1 Raffles…’ is closed to new replies.