Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tattooists in/around Bradford
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hey hey hey*!

I have a tattoo which requires a touch-up. It’s a bit faded and not very geometric, whereas it is supposed to be a very geometric double-ended spiral. It was done in Truro, at a place with apparently a good reputation. When I went there it transpired that the guy who usually worked wasn’t in – his son was, and he didn’t do a great job. Passable, but not as I wanted.

Can anyone recommend a tattooist in a, say, 10 mile radius that can do a precise job with good strong black ink?

Yes, I can Google it, but a little personal experience would be good, what with it being fairly permanent and all!

Thanks in advance

Mr Not much Willpower

*Witter Witter Witter

meehaja
    Free Member
    gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Thanks. Have you used him?

john_drummer
    Free Member

Joolz Denby is supposed to be quite good. she also does all the artwork for New Model Army – you can probably find her from their webpage, http://www.newmodelarmy.org. might be a bit OTT for what you’re after though

Snakes & Daggers in Baildon (Otley Road, Charlestown) – no idea if they’re any good but they’ve been there a while…

meehaja
    Free Member

Apologies for thread ressurection…

Yeah I’ve used Robs, sensible advice, I was tattood by someone else (a girl with a cmaper van, can’t remember her name) and she was spot on, Rob himself has done a lot of work on my mate and its all tip top, though he did moan that you need to be pushy to get your hours worth as he did have a habit of wandering off when several hours were booked!

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Mark Yates

That there bloke from Terrorvision, not no him, the guitarist

carlosg
    Free Member

Mrscarlos had her tramp stamp(bit bigger than a stamp though it goes hip to hip) done at Robs about 10 years ago , he was reccomended to us on a tattoo forum by another tattooist as we didn’t want a balls up like I got with my first one. Two things , 1- he isn’t cheap 2- he usually has a long waiting list. Apart from that his work looks pretty top notch.

Mugboo

Skin shocks in Wyke get great reviews.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tattooists in/around Bradford’ is closed to new replies.