Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Superbikes 2013 World and British
  • rossi46
    Free Member

So this weekend the WSB championship kicks off in Phillip Island- not to be biased or anything……but COME ON SYKES!!!!
    Surely he can win it this year- to lose to Biaggi by a mere half a point has to be hard to take.
    Watch out for King Carlos though, i think he’ll have his say this year.

World Supersport? Wow, i dunno- that’s going to be close- hopefully Sam Lowes can keep it upright more often this year 😆

br
    Free Member

Its come around quick, better get the Sky+ ‘tuned’ in.

Pigface
    Free Member

Pah Young Chaz is the man to follow 😆 If Melandri doesn’t implode again it should be his. Seems mad to be starting and it is still Feb Supersport should be great again as well.

buck53

I am SYKed for the start of the season. (See what I did there? Go Tom!)

Less so for the massive gap between PI and the next race. Terrible tease.

weeksy

Hmmm tricky one this. I think Laverty is the man this season, well, my MCN fantasy team thinks so anyway….

I dunno, the Kwak and Sykes are great (i played at Rocki with him back in his 2-stroke days on my 750 race bike) but they seem to have too many tyre issues to make it enough each and every race…

I do think Melandri is the man to beat this year overall.

Hadge
    Free Member

I really think Carlos Crasher with the new Duke will be the man to beat. Would love see Sykes do it but we will have to see but can’t wait and even better as the first race is at the best circuit in the world too.

chojin
    Free Member

Me and the missus make a habit of going to the British round of WSB at silverstone every year. Taking advantage of the camping – it’s always a great weekend!

toppers3933
    Free Member

Sylvain Guintoli is a big cycling fan and a new customer of mine. Really nice bloke. He lives next door to my Aunty.

sparkerfix

Toppers. You live in Leicestershire then!!

toppers3933
    Free Member

Indeed. I own the new bike shop in market Bosworth.

sparkerfix

Great. Saw it for the first time on Monday. I’ll be in. In Bosworth for Curry at the weekend.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Cool. Make yourself known if you pop in. Ill make you a brew.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Someone say fantasy road race????

League pin 12615 singletrackworld 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Carlos is on pole, good to see most of the Brits making up the top ten. Sylvain is going to go well too- everyone loves a mad Frenchman!
    Oh and Sam Lowes has the supersport pole – shiny side up son, shiny side up……

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 You never know with Lowes do you.

Chaz is a bit far back but didnt see Checa getting pole like that great performance.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

It’s a good field this year. More open with Biaggi gone.

I’d love Sykes to do it if the Kwaka doesn’t wear out its tyres too soon.

Checa got superpole from nowhere. The Aprilias have all been really strong as have Melandri and Sykes.

Should be a good race.

I’ve got my FREE Eurosport sorted out finally so I can watch it on the big telly instead of on the laptop. 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

No spoilers but interesting results, going to be a ding dong season 😆

rossi46
    Free Member

Nasty knock on the head for Carlos there, hope he’s allright.
    Good job by the Aprilia boys, good racing! Shame to see Sykes tyres go off.
    Didn’t Sufuoglu do well in supersport, Sam’s gotta be happy with second- shiny side up and all…..

br
    Free Member

I wonder how much help the CRT use of the Aprillia engines has been to the WSB effort, as they were really in a class of their own.

rossi46
    Free Member

Aprilia owned it- it’s a sad state of affairs at Ducati though, putting all their eggs in one basket. Even if Carlos hadn’t binned it, Ayrton Badovini wasn’t even able to race!
    The decision to concentrate on the dead duck in Moto GP is looking like a very bad idea 😥

rossi46
    Free Member

Good race 1 at Brands- another Shakey Byrne masterclass 😀

rossi46
    Free Member

Great racing all round!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Superbikes 2013 World and British’ is closed to new replies.