Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Subscriptions…
  • vincienup
    Free Member

I’m very tempted to subscribe right now as I’m building a bike and was about to buy a Spoon anyway…

My question: due to component purchases, I would prefer not to take ‘print and digital’ right now, but would like to take a digital sub now and upgrade to print and digital in a month or two.

Does anyone know if this can be done? Seems like a no brainer ‘of course! Gizyermoney!’, but I can’t see the idea mentioned on the subs page, just adding ‘premier’ to an existing sub…

Ta!

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

If you take out an annual digital sub now you will get a free gift (currently the saddle).

You can upgrade to print at any time but your upgrade will be for a full year from upgrade point, with the remaining balance deducted from the cost of your new sub. eg. If you upgraded after 6 months you would get 50% of the remaining Digital credit against your new Print and Digital). The upgrade/downgrade is self service if you choose the pay online method, so you can switch whenever you like.

BTW, you only get a free gift with the first sub in the scenario above.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

The odds are that by the time they process your free gift, despite stating clearly they have the item you want in stock you will get sent a useless bit of tat the next offer.

They will also neglect to send you a card so you can take advantage of the premier offers at the various places promoted.

Of course you could be luckier than me.

vincienup
    Free Member

Lol. Thanks, Patrick! Sounds perfectly fair and exactly what I was hoping to hear!

Let’s hope bigndaft’s experience is an edge case… 🙂

Ta!

Pook

as a subscriber, do you get to change your name tag thing too? Seems only fair.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You have to earn it Pook.

Pook

Or pay for it eh?

;o)

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

Bigndaft I’ll look into your sub this morning. I’ll also check our stock of saddles though I don’t think we’ll be running out soon unless there is an insane rush on subscriptions.

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

The custom user tags are a bit of fun and I’ll be turning them off after 7 days.

martinhutch

Hi Patrick – just pushed the button on a sub…is there any way of choosing saddle colour, or is it luck of the draw?

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

luck of the draw but I expect it will be brown. May need a saddle swap thread on here soon 😉

bruneep

The custom user tags are a bit of fun and I’ll be turning them off after 7 days.

My donation was also a bit of fun and I’ll be doing a charge back after 8 days. 😐

martinhutch

luck of the draw but I expect it will be brown. May need a saddle swap thread on here soon

Anyone with an unwanted black saddle will be mobbed like a returning hero.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Bigndaft I’ll look into your sub this morning.

Tick follows tock……….

Grimy
    Free Member

How long does it usually take to process a subscription? I hit the button only last week and a new saddle will be most handy. Just wondering like.

Grimy
    Free Member

2 weeks…still waiting 😛

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Subscriptions…’ is closed to new replies.