• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Sam.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • STW group buy – MTB tubular rims and tyres from the Czech republic
  • Sam

GregMay started another thread about getting hold of some Czech tubular rims and tyres. Those who know me know that I am a massive fan of tubular tyres for mtb race purposes, and I have some Czech connections. So I looked into it and can get some good prices on the Remerx rims and Tufo tyres. If these has ever piqued your interest, now is the time to find out for yourself. I would like some for the team, and as we’ll be getting a load over I thought I’d extend a group buy to those here. I’m not going to be making any money on these, just covering costs of shipping and VAT, so they are CHEAP (for what they are)!

These rims in 29″ (28h only) or 26″ (28h or 32h) are £40 each.

The top-end Tufo mtb tyres will be £65 each and come with tape.

Mail me on sam at singularcycles.com if you want in before the end of this week – payment needs to be in full and up front. The order will go in next Monday and delivery should take approx 2 weeks, though that will be confirmed once the order is placed.

fontmoss
    Free Member

wow, that is tempting!

GregMay
    Free Member

On it like a big shiney thing, will ask about for others in my area 🙂

mustard
    Free Member

kinda tempted but what sort of optons are ther for 28h mtb hubs? My Google-fu is weak with this one…

and a wee bump 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Not a huge amount! King, Tune, DT Swiss, Hope may do some…

RustyMac

Hope pro 2’s come in 28 hole front and 135mm rear, not 150mm rear but i wouldn’t think you would want a 150mm 28 hole hub any way.

http://www.hopetech.com/page.aspx?itemid=SPG241&tab=specification

Sam

Yep – Hope is the easiest way to go for reasonably price 28h hubs.

GregMay
    Free Member

Agree that Hope would work out the best…just that bloody noise of a herd of bee’s following you.

c_klein87

Hi Sam, has it got to be the xc1 tyres? or are xc2 29″ possible?
    thanks
    Chris

Sam

Any Tufo tyres are possible – I expect I’ll be getting a couple of the 29ers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘STW group buy – MTB tubular rims and tyres from the Czech republic’ is closed to new replies.