Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • STW Forum niggles and suggestions
  • GrahamS

Just thought of another one: there is still a bug where the 40th post sometimes doesn't appear until someone posts the 41st.

spooky_b329

I'd rather the posts had a timestamp rather than '3 hours ago, 1 day ago, 2 months ago' etc. Sometimes if something doesn't make sense, its nice to be able to see that maybe two people posted within a few seconds of each other and therefore the response was missed etc.

And on my laptop, the page is too wide so I have to scroll right to click my name to view recent posts etc, it may be something I can fix my end but I haven't bothered…

ojom
    Free Member

Can we get an Internet Hard Man Meter for cycnic-al. Just so he knows what he is up against?

Maybe
    1 – not hard, just pretending he saw some action once in the TA

5 – don't mess with me. i will literally rip your face off through the interpipes.

davidrussell
    Free Member

how about some method of rating people on the helpfulness (or lack of) on their posts?

justme
    Free Member

I always seem to struggle with the search thingy i'd like to see that made more effective /simpler g

waynekerr
    Free Member

I would like to see the link text a different colour or perhaps underlined as I find it very difficult to see a link, I have to run my mouse over the text to see one.

GrahamS

It is a different colour. It's green.

But yeah might be better if it was also bold or something for colour blind folk.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Classifieds needs improving – I don't like using it. Need to separate WTD from FS for starters. Ebay style rating would give some more confidence in sellers. Minimum forum participation/period before you can become a seller would also help.

A "nuke" button on threads. If enough users "nuke" it, it gets deleted. So the forum becomes self-moderating.

aracer
    Free Member

A "nuke" button on threads. If enough users "nuke" it, it gets deleted. So the forum becomes self-moderating.

Trouble is any form of "self-moderating" like that would undoubtedly get abused.

Jamie
    Free Member

Trouble is any form of "self-moderating" like that would undoubtedly get abused.

*tries to nuke aracer's post*

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘STW Forum niggles and suggestions’ is closed to new replies.