Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • STW FatFit – Week 7 and, well, I'm an idiot
  • IHN

It’s Week 7, so the usual reminder of The Rules:

1) Get your results to me via mail by Tuesday Midday. I’ll then aim to update the master computer with the results on the Tuesday afternoon or evening.

2) If you miss the Tuesday midday cutoff but get the mail to me before I start to pull it all together, I’ll include your results if I’m feeling nice, but there’s no guarantee.

3) If you get missed out of the results for two weeks on the bounce, you’re out.

However, it occurs to me that I never published the results from last week. I realised this when I found them all lurking in my mailbox this morning and remembered that I’d done nothing with them… So, apologies. I you get this weeks’ results to me as usual, I’llpul them all together into a bumper rollover results.

Sorry 🙁

cheers_drive

2 strikes and you’re out 😉

everyone
    Free Member

If the ringmaster gets thrown out of the club can I eat biscuits again?

markshires
    Free Member

I lost loads in Week 6, it was my best week, put it all back on this week though! Honest 😉

IHN

Right, here we go:

Week 6 – joint first for amounts lost for mogrim and, er me 🙂 Sundaywobbler maintains his total tubloss crown. Mogrim also has the proud title of First Target Hitter.

Week 7 – cheers_drive lost the most, sundaywobbler’s, let’s face it not going to be caught, and Chomp’s looking like the favourite for Second Target Hitter

Quite a few been expelled though…

Well done everyone, sorry for the balls up, normal service to be resumed next week. Probably

ernie67

The amount of expellee’s every week means I might just win this yet !

cheers_drive

Yey! I’m the winner this week (out of a increasingly small group). 3 days of eating out this week is going to make losing weight rough.

everyone
    Free Member

I reached a plateau when I reached 70kg, it’s taking massive amounts of self control to avoid eating any rubbish. Doesn’t help that I’ve been really slack with my riding.

In any case, the weights still coming off and I’m currently 3rd so I can’t complain too much!

Garry_Lager

How long is there to go? Bit of a pathetic showing here – entirely the fault of Aldi, as there’s been no Sri Lankan chicken soups available for weeks. They’re back on the menu, though, so planning a bit of a late surge.

IHN

Five weeks

spawnofyorkshire

I had a mare with work on tuesday morning and forgot to email in

Down to 91.2kg (slow and steady drop), did 3.6km in 20mins on treadmill (3% gradient)

sundaywobbler

And the weight continues to steadily drop off, it has seemed to slow down a bit though, probably a combination of drinking a bit too much and not enough exercise to keep the calrie consumption up…

Still got a couple of weeks before I go on holiday to the states though so hopefully a bit more to lose before piling a load back on so the title of STW slimmer is not mine yet!

mogrim

Forgot to post this earlier: Target hit, and I’m out 🙂 Big thanks to IHN for running this year’s club.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘STW FatFit – Week 7 and, well, I'm an idiot’ is closed to new replies.