Only a few more days to go before Swinley Forest gets invaded for the day by a bunch of very strange people from on here.
I am just working through my Swinley Forest Checklist for Sunday:
1. Niche bike
2. Single geared (obviously)
3. A sparlkingly clean bike (like its never been riden off-road)!!!
4. Both valves and tyre logo's lined up correctly
5. Dressed from head to toe in Rapha gear
6. Carrying an injury so forced to ride with the slow group at the back!
7. The correct tyres for Swinley (having checked the weather forcast the day before in cast the weather changes mid ride)!!!
Well I have checked all the above and am ready to roll.
Seriously guys I am really looking forward to meeting up with some of the same people I rode with back in January at the 1st STW Swinley Forest meet-up.
Its only about a hour from me as I live near Portsmouth, but I was wondering who lives the furthest and is traveling the longest to be there?