Home Forums Bike Forum Stravasshole

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Stravasshole
  • aracer
    Free Member

Apologies if this has been done – I did search. I thought there were soem on here who’d like this

Kryton57

Too long, and very dull. Switched it off halfway.

AlexSimon

Very good :)

whatnobeer
    Free Member

At “the expense of ride enjoyment?”

Seriously? Do people who get annoyed at “strava assholes” not think they might enjoy competing against the clock? Or is it their own enjoyment they resent being ruined.

People should learn to live and let live instead of wasting time making videos about petty shite like this.

Edit: I did enjoy the random hikers scattering though, they should learn to calm down a bit, might stop them getting so wound up ;)

LoCo
    Free Member

No KOMs there going pretty slow ;-)

IanMunro
    Free Member

People should learn to live and let live instead of wasting time making videos about petty shite like this.

They’re just bitter because they have no KOMs.
    Just noticed only one of them has a #enduro bra.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Lazy, lazy stereotyping. Worth all the effort of making it eh?

DT78
    Free Member

saved for later….

maximusmountain
    Free Member

That dog loved every second of that!

cookeaa

Bit crap really, plus ‘eye of the tiger’? Who made this shite? My Dad?

It’s about a billion times less amusing than any of the IFHT roadie or MTBer parodies…

F-

falkirk-mark

I liked it you bunch of miserable gits (you ought to be roadies) :lol:

br
    Free Member

Once you’ve a load of pals to ride with Strava takes on a whole new meaning.

Whether this is finding new routes or the satisfaction of been quicker than one of the ‘fast’ guys. And especially fun when in the pub after a night ride.

And even more enjoyment when most I ride with are in their 30’s and I (and a couple of others are in our 50th year).

pt81
    Free Member

I use strava for bike tests/suspension set ups etc as well as seeing where i am performance wise. Go way of finding those secret runs. ;-)
    Yer i know i’m a geek.

cookeaa

The thing is I don’t think I’ve ever actually met someone who fits the whole Stravanistra stereotype. All the claims of them charging down other riders, cutting corners, being unable to use a map, etc… it is cobblers for the most part.

I have met a couple of people who conform to this however:

That’s how you make a funny video about MTBing.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep made it half way through and binned it, one of the dullest vids out there. However I bet whoever uploaded it is getting all happy watching is like/view counters :)

also this

The thing is I don’t think I’ve ever actually met someone who fits the whole Stravanistra stereotype.

I have however met a load of procrastinating arseholes who think anything outside of their own tiny definition of mountain biking is very very bad.

maxlite
    Free Member

That was terrible!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Stravasshole’ is closed to new replies.