Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • stopping cats shitting on my grass
  • travellingman
    Free Member

I thought I was going to get to the bottom of this thread without anyone saying it but marvincooper finally came up trumps.

The only thing that works is urine. It’s all about scent marking and territory. Despite our ‘humanising’ of them, animals are very instinct driven and pretty basic when it comes to it.

So get going..

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Launch them into orbit with a trebuchet you can get some great blueprints on the net!

Origin of the word CATApult?

I scarcely see cats in the garden, but I do see the evidence at lawn cutting time. They must have plenty of fibre in their diet.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I had my father in-laws terriers staying over for a few days, they ate (no joke) the neighbours cat. It took some explaining but I no longer have cat shit issues.

I could offer you their services if you like.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

they ate (no joke) the neighbours cat.

And I’d only just convinced myself that that only happened in cartoons…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Are you suggesting that the OP eats pussy?

zippykona

I put that intruder strip stuff along our wall. Inch high spikes. An hour later next doors cat walked the length of the strip.
    This would be the same cat that shit IN MY CAR. As I never drive it much, I left it with all the doors open to air. The cat took full advantage.
    Owning a cat is just saying f..k you to all your neighbours. What have cats ever given us? When was the last time a cat rescued anyone from an avalanche or helped a blind person across the road? If a dog likes you he will lick you a cat sticks it’s claws in your leg. Cats hate humans.
    I used to think the only good cat is a dead cat. I was wrong they must be useful in vivisection. Make them smoke the ciggys and save a beagle.

grantway
    Free Member

Just watch out they might be ready to shoot you

zippykona

They are watching and getting organised.
    Be scared be very scared.

_tom_
    Free Member

shit in their garden, see how they like it.

Sandwich

Basking, hungry boa constrictor. Only one large snake-poo to get rid of.
    Husky are partial to a bit of fresh pussy as well. Or you can borrow our Huxley hound who will also kill fluffy things if we let him.

Houns

Scum

scaredypants

Nush and Mr Baz

Aye Houns, she should’ve poisoned the owner for cruelty of that level

beb

the only thing that worked for me was mowing the lawn really often, don’t know why but they don’t like a well cropped lawn. Eventually they just gave up and found somewhere else to do it.

Keeps the garden lookin tidyish too.

Not sure what you do in winter mind…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Cat threads are always funny, brings out the big hard men who think it’s okay to punch/kick an animal.

**** tossers.

Would be interested to know how many of the cat haters/kickers are dog owners.

khani
    Free Member

What have cats ever given us? When was the last time a cat rescued anyone from an avalanche or helped a blind person across the road

We’ve got two, no catshit in our garden so they must be doing something to put off the other cats
    It’s a dog eat dog world out there, have cat’ no catshit, no cat’ you get shit!
    Go figure……..
    Edit, anyway, we are only here to serve our feline masters, our existence has no other purpose,
    Your on their list now, I pity you… 😥

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Cat threads are always funny, brings out the big hard men who think it’s okay to punch/kick an animal.

**** tossers.

I like how it brings out the hard men who will take on all comers to protect a cat.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

**** tossers.

I like how it brings out the hard men who will take on all comers to protect a cat.

anagallis_arvensis

would be a foolish cat that came in our garden

Gary_M
    Free Member

I like how it brings out idiots who click buttons twice in their excitement to post a useless comment. 😆

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

If you run over a cat in a car do you have to stop by law, as with dogs ? Someone reckons you dont have too.

Never done it just asking as this discussion has entered a life outside this m0ngboard?

zippykona

Can we have more dog pictures please. Long haired dogs running or puppies in a basket. Aaaah.

Oxboy
    Free Member

No you don’t have to stop if you run one over.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

but if you had any decency you would.

Oxboy
    Free Member

What so the owner can have a go at you?
    Bugger that.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

well i have a cat and a shotgun , if ur dog ate my cat i blow its **** head off

zippykona

I think with a dog it wouldn’t be far from its home and it should have a tag on it so finding the owners should be easy.
    A cat could be a long way from it’s house.
    The cat I ran over ran off and couldn’t be found.

CountZero

**** tossers.

Funnily enough, I much prefer cats to dogs; the only reasons I don’t have cats is a), I’m allergic, and b), I live very close to two busy roads. I still get really pissed at the ginger mog who sits underneath the tree with all my bird feeders in, despite me shooting the little bu99er with a Nerf gun. Although, TBH, he hasnt been around lately, since I’ve taken to having late-night apré pub wee’s around the tree…

zippykona

Apart from the ship’s cat can someone please tell me what good a cat does?
    Do they eat them anywhere?

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘stopping cats shitting on my grass’ is closed to new replies.