Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 579 total)
  • Stop with the leg tattoos already
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Chuckles at the lack of trolling by shib

All you want to do is to press some buttons on a number of folk to get them to bite …no one can believe what you wrote not even you

bearnecessities

Oh, I’ll bite.

or resort to daydreaming about violent retribution rather than putting together a reasoned argument.

However, a .22 rimfire rifle works a treat, and I have no quarms whatsoever about using it to rid my property of the scourge of irresponsible, selfish twunts’ cats.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/how-to-stop-cats-pooping-in-my-garden/page/3

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Who’s daydreaming Bear? Come and gimme a hug… 😉

andytherocketeer

No – we all agree …

agree on what? that leg tats look cool or leg tats look stupid?

They all look stupid to me. Wear trousers if you don’t want me to think “that’s a stupid tat he’s got”. Wear shorts if you don’t care that I’m going to think “that’s a stupid tat he’s got”.

edit: and is that really a tat a few pages back? or checking that a biro works?

voodoo_chile

Shib , get out there and ride your bike you may enjoy the weather today

MrSmith
    Free Member

I must point the finger at anyone who is different than myself and question their mental ability whilst trying to perpetuate this myth that I am far superior than everyone on this forum …..

i must admit when i see most tattoos i do wonder what cognitive process they went through to reach the conclusion that it was a good idea? they are almost like a youtube vid but instead of a stunt ramp, BMX found in the shed and 8 cans of wifebeater we have somebody with a couple of hundred quid best spent elsewhere and a failed artist on the fringes of society happy to draw dolphins and faux ethnic daubings on the gullible.
    the results for both are quite predictable and equally tragic with just a little bit of LOL.

deviant
    Free Member

Tattoos here too, started getting them later in life (30s) and they have no real meaning, i simply like a nicely done tattoo and on some women i find them quite attractive.

Some people over analyse things far too much.

Life is short, the part where you have all your faculties and physical health is anyway.
    I have a mortgage and a 14 year career in my chosen field so thats the sensible stuff taken care of, i therefore do as i please in my private life and accept the consequences.

We’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

MrSmith sums it up rather well! Perhaps the floodgates are opening and more of the silent majority feel compelled to post their views rather than see a perfectly enjoyable debate ruined by over-zealous moderation.
    Fingers crossed, eh? 😉

Voodoo, that is the plan, as soon as the uninked staff knock off at 5pm.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I’ve got a tattoo of Alex Salmond riding a dreadlocked platypus into Nick Griffin’s house. Do I win a prize yet???

wwaswas

a tattoo of Alex Salmond riding a dreadlocked platypus into Nick Griffin’s house.

See, who said thinking people don’t have a tattoo?

monkeychild
    Free Member

I’m not even Scottish!!

molgrips
    Free Member

So if you employed someone, they turned out to be a good worker, then you subsequently found out they had a tattoo, what would you do?

monkeychild
    Free Member

So if you employed someone, they turned out to be a good worker, then you subsequently found out they had a tattoo, what would you do?

Explode??

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Well, this has been fun, but if there are no intelligent, reasoned responses, I think I might knock off early… Lovely ride out from Dunsop Bridge over Whitendale, Dunsop and Beatrix Fells… 😀

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I think the gender, tattoo position and attractiveness of said employee would feature heavily in this particular equation.

iolo
    Free Member

http://www.inkedandsexy.com/

there you go shibster. I know you’ll love these

EDIT: and the beautiful talented http://www.katvond.net/

iolo
    Free Member

Shibsi baby,
    How do you feel about this woman? How dare she have a tattoo? She’s lost both breasts due to breast cancer and has the audacity to get inked. Some people eh?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

How do you feel about this woman?

As much as I like red squirrels, I’m finding it rather difficult to get aroused by that photo… I’m more of a beaver man.

With reference to my earlier post, 5 and 6.

molgrips
    Free Member

if there are no intelligent, reasoned responses

There are, you are ignoring them.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Anyone? No? Righteo, I’m off riding… 😉

iolo
    Free Member

I’m finding it rather difficult to get aroused by that photo… I’m more of a beaver man.

With that one sentence you have sumerised exactly what many think of you.
    A prat who will say anything for a rise.

EDIT: and you were asking for a discussion.
    Let’s hope you don’t get cancer.

Edukator
    Free Member

Sorry, I didn’t love those, Iolo. They sum up tattoos (and a fashion) I don’t like. And there’s the problem, it’s a matter of personal taste. I wouldn’t have employed some of the girls on that site for some of the jobs I’ve employed for but have no problem with less garish designs. Some I even find sexy but they aren’t suitable for here.

Appearance matters. When a guy with very long hair agreed to a pony tail I employed him. When a girl said she’d work without her piercings we employed her, with the piercings.

Edit: I see the thread has come long way since I opened the window so the above is out of context (I really must resist getting distracted by more important things than STW). I hope the lady with the bikini top above has the bikini bottom to match, if so, great idea.

wwaswas

Would it be wrong of me to think that Shibboleth and Edukator have some sort of weird tag team thing going on?

As soon as one’s ‘out the ring’ the other pops up 😉

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Very wrong.

iolo
    Free Member

I did wonder that. It’s not the first time.
    It’s like they could be the same person or something. They’re not as that’s not allowed here.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member

Anyone? No? Righteo, I’m off riding…
    Posted 22 minutes ago

Shibboleth – Member

Very wrong.
    Posted 2 minutes ago

A 20 minute bike ride Shibboleth ?

Get some tattoos, it might toughen you up.

wwaswas

Very wrong.

oi, you went out for a bike ride 22 minutes ago, why back so soon?

iolo
    Free Member

Posting from the bike luvly jubly shibbly?
    Mind you don’t go over the bars.
    Edit:too slow

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I haven’t got a tat, but then again in public I wouldn’t wear…

jogging bottoms, string vests, Reebok Classics and a baseball cap

or

stone washed jeans that are slight too short, a brown suit, sandels with socks, flairs, or a “funny/joke” tie.

and if I was a baldie … a Syrup

They are all…. what’s the word ?? ….. errrrm ….. naff !!

Yeah NAFF !!

Tats are Naff

Edukator
    Free Member

I’m happily married and Shib is happily unmarried, apart from that I don’t think we have much in common.

Northwind

Cougar – Moderator

the points you’ve raised are such complete shit

I’m getting COUGAR tattooed on my leg to celebrate this post. maybe with a picture of a cougar. Best mod evarz.

MrSmith
    Free Member

they both have a tattoo on their thigh. when they stand cheek to cheek it forms the shape of a couple of copulating dolphins jumping over a rainbow surrounded by a script in a celtic style of ’together forever’

Lifer
    Free Member

I love the invocation of an unprovable silent majority as support for his point of view. Brilliant.

ads678

Surely:

and

Well, this has been fun, but if there are no intelligent, reasoned responses, I think I might knock off early… Lovely ride out from Dunsop Bridge over Whitendale, Dunsop and Beatrix Fells

= Molgrips 1, Shib 0

lovewookie

I’m an old goth. I have a tat, when I have some more cash, I’ll have some more. I likes them, they don’t have to mean anything really. If you like them, then why not? Just in the same way I used to go out in PVC trousers and a net top. Just in the same way some folk like to parade in Rapha, or have a loaf tin haircut. Part to make a statement, regardless of whether you know exactly what that statement is, partly just because you like it.

tazzymtb

But shib has the silent majority. .in the same way nick griffin or edl represent the silent, decent working indigenous english…all hate filled bigotry 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

I came in on page 4, thought I’d pop in again on page 10, yes that’s page ten.

Is this the longest tat thread we’ve had on here? £5 says it is.

Are we at wunundred yet?

Cougar

You should visit Blackpool. £5 will get you a lot of tat.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ I’ve just been in Tarn, surprising what a lot of ” I Luv London ” tat you can get for a £5’er…

Oldgit needs to pop back in and see just what he started I recon. 😉

andytherocketeer

Get some tattoos, it might toughen you up.

Doesn’t need a toughness, just a dose of idiocy, foolishness and stupidity, and giving in to peer pressure.
    Sounds more like the inked pressuring the uninked to justify their ink.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 579 total)

The topic ‘Stop with the leg tattoos already’ is closed to new replies.