Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • STOLEN: Specialized Camber 29er and Salsa Horsethief
  • bowglie

The bikes were stolen from South West Sheffield (Totley) at about 1:45 this morning. Think we were possibly followed home from Hope, either this or last weekend.

The first bike is a 2012 Specialized Camber Comp 29er in Large, with a few changes/upgrades as follows: Easton Haven wheelset in magnesium colour, Gusset Staff 60mm stem, Lizard Skins lock-on grips, Specialized Ariel 130 womens specific saddle, Giant Connect SL seatpost, Bionicon V2 chainguide, Nobby Nic front, Racing Ralph rear tyres. The frame no. is WSBC601056318G
    (standard spec is http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bikes/archive/2012/camber/cambercomp29#specs

The second bike is a Salsa Horsethief 29er in Medium 18″, and it has a few changes to std spec., including an Easton Haven 70mm stem, Niner Flat Top bars, Thomson seatpost and Fizik Gobi XM saddle. Nobby Nic 2.35 front & rear. The bike is fairly unusual in that it has a Fox F34 120mm 29er fork (white with black & green graphics) The frame no. is AS11092455

I have photos of the Camber, but have only had the Horsethief for 10 days, so didn’t even have chance to get a photo of it! 🙁 So the pic of the Horsethief below is from BR – but the colour scheme is identical to mine.

If anyone hears or sees anything relating to these bikes or frames (or F34 fork), please can you PM me.

TIA

tlr

There are some cvnts in this world.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Specialized Camber 29er and Salsa Horsethief’ is closed to new replies.